Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Drayano, May 25, 2012.

1. Aralokk

Aralokk Newbie

Newcomer
    May 25, 2017
    Has anyone ever found a way around this issue that I'm having too? I've had it work on my PC, but it's old and crappy and has like 10FPS, and I play mostly when I'm on the move (I travel an hour+ one way to work) so I'd love to be able to play this on my DS with my EDGE card so I can properly enjoy it.

2. DefaultPokeFan

DefaultPokeFan Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2017
    Peru
    Hi i just encounter something that i think is a bug. I just got all the gym badges and prof elm told me to go with the kimono girls but when I try to battle them i couldn't. There was a kimono girl in the door who talks about jirachi and i couldn't triggert the battle with them so i didn't get the lugia thing and I can't go to the pokemon league. I wanted to finish this game ): may be is bad luck. PD sorry for the broken english.

Attached Files:

Last edited by DefaultPokeFan, May 26, 2017
  3. the assaf

the assaf GBAtemp Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    It's a known issue. If I remember correctly, there is a dialogue in Olivine city Pokémon center that should fix it.

DefaultPokeFan likes this.
  4. HaloEliteLegend

HaloEliteLegend ~Apprentice Game Designer~

Oct 17, 2015
    United States
    Seattle, WA
    Perfect! Just when I felt like sinking my teeth into a nice, lengthy Pokemon thread, this shows up under "Recent Content."

5. DefaultPokeFan

DefaultPokeFan Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2017
    Peru
    Thanks now it works :)

6. adrnalyn

adrnalyn Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2013
    Malaysia
    love this hack
    thank you so much for making it happen

7. edgedemon

edgedemon Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2017
    Venezuela
    you can get as many as you want if you get one pokemon with compound eyes(butterfree or Venonat ) one with frisk(stantler) and one with thief (could be any of the previous ones) faint your compound eyes and put it in the first slot(more chance of enemies carrying items), and then put the one with frisk on the second one, each time you enter battle he will tell you if the pokemon has an item and which, then go hunt slowbros in slowpoke well.