ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

theonlyfusrodah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I Use xdeltagui to patch the rom, it says xdelta executable not found, check Paths settings. When i check Paths settings, it just brings up a window with a text box that says, xdelta.exe can someone offer some assistance? I have Googled this.

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
"For the following Pokémon:
Magneton, Nosepass
Instead of trading, obtain an item called the "Voltaic Ore"
and simply "Use" it from the menu." (evulation changes.pdf)

"Voltaic Ore: Found in Route 42, by the apricorn trees; found past the whirlpool on Route 27." (imported iten location.pdf - evolautionary item location)

Zero95

Trophies
XP
Country
Drayano, I seem to be having a problem with all pokemon games in general whilst using desmume. But when i switch to no$gba or no$zoomer it works fine. This below image is from Sacred Gold

Sacred Gold.jpg

MoldyOnions

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably way too late to post this, but I found a bug; Surskit can learn Surf, yet Masquerain cannot. I am playing the Sacred Gold Complete version 1.05.

DreamblitzX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Im close to wrapping up sacred gold (and starting up bb2 with challenge key =D) but a bunch of my flags reset and now cynthia wont take me to sinjoh ruins again. she says about bringing anything ancient looking to her, which i think means the lock capsule, but that flag hasnt reset so i cant get it again. have tried things like re-beating the elite four but nothing works. am going to try a code to teleport there but it may not work. also i seem to be able to get multiple copies of some legendaries as well as infinite manaphy eggs because of the flags. on a side note, is it bad that i managed to defeat red with a team of five lv65-70s? fight ended with everything dead except metagross lv 64 with 7hp left =)

UberBosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the iv judge is broken. Isnt he supposed in HG to cycle all stats in mine he only choose the one with the greatest potential? Do i need to beat the elite 4? This would help me a lot.

astrocartog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any cheats for your hack? I've already played it through once with no edits or anything. I'm wondering if there's another way to play it again, I think it would be fun.

Tripleking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey! i love this pokemon version! but sadly there is allot of bugs anddd sadly it takes allot of my mood away to play the game. so i want to know if you guys still trying to fix these bugs? like will this be like light platinum hack with no bugs) that would be nice. this would be the best hack out there if it wasn't for the bugs..

Tripleking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
uhm the color from my game are washed out like first i played it was so colorfull than i saved and today i open my save and the color shows up for a sec and goes back to a low color mode or something idk how to explain it weird..

Tripleking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
waaw how longer i play this hack the MORE bugs i keep getting.. i just lost all my saved games i get error your game is wrecked ( after battle ).. THIS IS ONE OF THE BUGGY ROM HACK EVER [ I ] PLAYED / CREATED! Its great and all but if it just ran flawless than it would be superb! BUT FOR NOW IT SUCKS AND SINCE ITS MADE OF 2012 AND WERE 2014 I DON'T THINK SOMEONE IS GONNA FIX IT OR ANYTHING... i'll wait for the other rom hacks and i hope they are more stable than THIS HACK..

I REALLY TRIED TO PLAY FUTHER WITH THE MINOR BUGS FROM THE START..

SORRY:::::.......... BUT I DO LOVE THIS HACK THANKS TO THE FEATURES YOU GUYS PUT IN THERE, ITS JUST BECAUSE OF MANY BUGS / GLITCHES...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 🦌🐑 🦛🐦 (🐑🐑)