ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

ArdentDawn

Trophies
XP
Country
I've had a great deal of fun on Storm Silver, but I've noticed one small glitch - when I was going into Slowpoke Well for the first time (while Team Rocket were still there), attempting to climb the ladder put me above the Well, which meant that I wasn't able to exit the Well until teleported out by Kurt after defeating Team Rocket - moving up, left or right resulting in collision with a barrier and moving down took me straight back into the Well (which was somewhat hazardous on a Nuzlocke run). When I revisited the Well for the Spiritomb event (having saved the game beforehand in case), this was no longer a problem - when I entered and exited the Well, it put me on top of the ladder as I left, meaning that I was able to escape normally.

Edit: I've checked again on an emulator and confirmed that it's a problem for Sacred Gold as well as Storm Silver while doing my Egglocke Challenge - whenever I leave Slowpoke Well, this is what happens. Everything until I end up above the well is scripted climbing, which is shown by the grayed-out Key Items.

BpSr19H.png
zJvi2rk.png
KtyYv8o.png
3AJh2uE.png

XxshadowxX23

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a great game but after I caught moltres and saved afterwards I went into my bag and the emulator closed and when I try to access the game it closes please help p.s I use DraStic as the emulator

JokerAceX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I'm having some trouble with xDelta GUI.
I'm running Windows 8.1 I've tried running it as administrator with no luck, same with compatibility mode, also when I try to run xdelta command prompt it opens than instantly shutdowns. I've also had no luck trying to run either xDelta with the command prompt, getting an error of "can't find the file xDelta."

Christopher Baney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Drayano can I make a harder challenge of these two games I will give you credit for the Original Games. I this is allowed by Drayano they will be called Pokemon Sacred Gold Omega and Pokemon Storm Silver Omega.

Lawlight

Trophies
XP
Country
France
this hackrom is rly good but i have a bug at the safari, you maybe already explain it but read 89 ..
when i come to the safari armand is already in front of 2 rocket grunt and when i enter to the center pokemon, nothing happenned, what should i do ? ( i play on DS and i'm not an english then sorry for my language xD )

Lost Silver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I just found this hack and I have watch many walk through of it and I would like to play it. But for some reason every time I try to start it up it make my 3Ds emulator shut down on it own.

ChLou

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not actually sure why this occurs, I assumed it was just the DS getting overtaxed but it does seem happen on ROMs too. Kind of weird...

There's a high processing code for Platinum? o-o

You'll need to edit your usrcheat file that should be in one of the directories on your micro sd. You can use the R4 Cheat Code editor or R4CCE to do it.

Nah, it's still a 'gift', technically. Don't worry, I kept that in mind; basically it says it's an abandoned Eevee and asks you if you want to let it join your party. (It also 'conveniently' has a Poké Ball 'attached' to it to eliminate a possible plot hole, although I can probably get rid of that if I do swap it so you can only get it once you can catch other Pokémon.)
when i played this one in Storm Silver, Cynthia gave me the Eevee

Corsta

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a problem - I'm running it on an NDS-L, using Wood R4, but when I try to play the game, it shows the usual "Loading" screen for ROMs and doesn't actually load the game. I've never managed to get it started at all, so I've not played it yet. Any ideas how to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: