Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that's disappointing. Hopefully there are more 3D areas and 3D in general than X and Y had.

Yeah it was kind of disappointing when you go to the first city/town and it's all 3ds third person perspective :toot:
But than the rest is just slanted 3d perspective.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hoenn confirmed?

Hoenn starts with H, this is a gen 3 remake

OMG HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

IMHO i think gamefreak will get a workarround with the 3d framerate problem.. maybe they will even decrease the quality of the effects so it gets smooth since its a lazy\faster\cheaper way to do it..

i dont believe they will leave that problem... but maybe it will have low framerate\input lag in anther places like HG/SS did... it's one of the reasons that i didn't better like the game...

and since 60fps is getting rare nowadays... (for a pokemon game 30 is good, but come on, 60 is soo smooth and HQ <3 )....

Luis Alejandro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
luisbelmontshow.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
WWE Universe: YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

Gotta get my computer fixed and buy a modded DS and 3DS. YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

THANK YOU DANIEL BRYAN!!!!! YOU MADE GEN 3 REMAKES HAPPEN BY WINNING THE UNDISPUTED WWE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you guys think it'll have the extra bits of story emerald had?
I don't, and seeing emerald was my first pokemon game it'll make it hard to choose which version i pick

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Do you guys think it'll have the extra bits of story emerald had?
I don't, and seeing emerald was my first pokemon game it'll make it hard to choose which version i pick

this was already debated previously in this thread

In my and other peoples opinion it will be something like HG/SS remakes, they had stuff from the 3rd version.

Ace Overclocked

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
this was already debated previously in this thread

In my and other peoples opinion it will be something like HG/SS remakes, they had stuff from the 3rd version.

Which page?
Anyway the logic behind my reasoning is that emerald had both team aqua and magma and both legendaries
If they do that with the remakes what difference would there be between games? HG/SS is different because the originals only had 1 team and made you get both legendaries.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Which page?
Anyway the logic behind my reasoning is that emerald had both team aqua and magma and both legendaries
If they do that with the remakes what difference would there be between games? HG/SS is different because the originals only had 1 team and made you get both legendaries.

the "bigger" difference between gold/silver and crystal was in crystal you could catch both legendaries in and there was a battle tower
in HG/SS you had to chase after suicune like crystall did (but its a bit diferent), and you can catch the other mascot legendary the same way as crystal did, there is a difference in SS the wing was for HO-HO since you was forced to catch lugia before...

in HG/SS the team rocket story gets an "upgrade" if you have a event celebi you can meet giovanni and know why it didn't get back

so, in my opinion it ORAS will be like emerald, but with some things changed\added like HG/SS did...

ps. of course i dont remember the page people were talking about it.. so you must go back and search it...

Ace Overclocked

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the "bigger" difference between gold/silver and crystal was in crystal you could catch both legendaries in and there was a battle tower
in HG/SS you had to chase after suicune like crystall did (but its a bit diferent), and you can catch the other mascot legendary the same way as crystal did, there is a difference in SS the wing was for HO-HO since you was forced to catch lugia before...

in HG/SS the team rocket story gets an "upgrade" if you have a event celebi you can meet giovanni and know why it didn't get back

so, in my opinion it ORAS will be like emerald, but with some things changed\added like HG/SS did...

ps. of course i dont remember the page people were talking about it.. so you must go back and search it...

Couldn't you catch both legendaries in the Gold and Silver too?

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
since 60fps is getting rare nowadays... (for a pokemon game 30 is good, but come on, 60 is soo smooth and HQ <3 )....
They're probably using the same engine of X and Y, and considering those titles were released October of last year,
there is few time to create a new game and improve the engine.
Maybe the engine is a little bit better, but considering it couldn't even keep the framerate without 3D,
I believe it won't even keep locked 30 fps, the best we can expect is less framedrops

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is not real, only a concept... Underwater battles? Oh Yeeeessss!
10277640_596281083813270_8077943460661918191_n.png

And a "leaked" promotional poster

1012568_596278917146820_4104587461289511166_n.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey