ROM Hack Pokémon Nova Sun & Umbra Moon: Fully-featured, challenging Sun/Moon ROMhacks!

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Finaly have the game working...the nuzlocke is difficult (more then normaly) but is not impossible. I seriusly doubt your mod have the same level of bullshit that Radiant Dawn can offer. Anyway for some reson the mode dosen't like Italian as a leanguage, after change in English the mod works perfectly. My first pubblic nuzlocke challange finaly *_* Sorry for this i see the opportunity and i jump on board.

Even if i have to play in english the mod is amazing. Again sorry i jump on this trainer becouse, contrary to X/Y, i always search a exscuse for replay Sun and Moon, the initial idea before see your post was have a Pokémon Sun Egglocke and a Pokèmon Moon Nuzlocke. But i was find, in private, the difficulty a little bit easy even for a Nuzlocke so i was very happy to find your mod. I link in the descrpition, even in the pin comment, the link for this post with the credits for the mods. Only sorry...im italian so i for the mostly speak italian.

EDIT: I forgot one thing. If you have a Youtube channel i can put at the end of evryepisode if you want

Last edited by PedroKeitawa,
Reactions: MurdererFight

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great work thank you for the games:)

One small request however would it be possible to make a large batch next time as well with all the version in it? So we don't need to download them separately.

Kobazco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your page looks so much cooler than mine.

Everyone, this is the Rising Sun and Waning Moon creator, and I'm gonna say that Dio's hack here is likely WAY more fleshed out than my own. Mine was made very early into Sun and Moon's life and with limited tools. All I wanted when I made my own hack was a fun Drayano styled mod I could play while I wait for him to release his own. Somehow mine got way more popular than it probably should have. And this was before I had even finished it.

Have fun playing this mod everyone! :D

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the expanaded for saltysd I tried to make cia through method but it says it is created but i realty it didnt not but the salty sd method does not work for me and I tried to get out of develepor mode on luma3ds any help for this? I get a black screen with saltysd or the changes didn;t apply one of those two but the cia works fine

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your page looks so much cooler than mine.

Everyone, this is the Rising Sun and Waning Moon creator, and I'm gonna say that Dio's hack here is likely WAY more fleshed out than my own. Mine was made very early into Sun and Moon's life and with limited tools. All I wanted when I made my own hack was a fun Drayano styled mod I could play while I wait for him to release his own. Somehow mine got way more popular than it probably should have. And this was before I had even finished it.

Have fun playing this mod everyone! :D
Thanks Kobazco, we gotta play Smash again sometime. I didn't know you made RS/WM! Kinda bonkers that I've played you in tournament (my Smash tag is Electric Soldier and I main Pikachu and Mewtwo) and also we've done this super-niche thing.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i am using the saltySD method but umbra moon doesnt work (it wont load the game is unhacked) but Nova Sun works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nevermind. i got it working

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using the saltySD method but umbra moon doesnt work (it wont load the game is unhacked) but Nova Sun works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nevermind. i got it working
Please, post what you did if you "got something working" so that someone googling the problem can see what you did.
04GE9qQ.png

Reactions: Robert McCoy

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used pksm to change my language from german to english (the non english batch is used but dont work)
The non-english batch is just supposed to copy the title movie to _de, _es, etc so i don't have to increase the download bulk by including the file 10 times. No idea why the text edits don't work in non-English...

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I built the Umbra Moon CIA with the Umbra Moon toolkit download, however it has the wrong icon and banner. I shows in FBI and is installed as Pokemon Sun. The icon is Nova Sun (was hard to spot the difference in coloring) and the banner is Nova Sun. It otherwise works fine and Kukui welcomes me to Umbra Moon.
@Dio Vento Did you happen to see my post here? Is it possible the icon and banner for Nova Sun is actually for Umbra Moon? I'll try downloading it and find out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn