ROM Hack Pokémon Nova Sun & Umbra Moon: Fully-featured, challenging Sun/Moon ROMhacks!

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno what to tell you. I just tested it myself dumping Sun from my cartridge from the download pack that's available, and it worked fine. Run the extraction with the single-task script and look for errors. If there's a low space error, it means you need to clear space on your system drive (where AppData is stored).
So I just used the extract_ROM.bat on my moon cartridge dump .3ds and these are the errors it had: uncompress error, error.win10error int32error string maybefullpath

Last edited by susanoomon,

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sure you decrypted the copy of Moon?
Just finished decrypting it again and this time the Extract_ROM.bat came back with an uncompress error and an extract file failed error.... Is it even worth trying to use the All_In_One.bat on it or is it a no go for my rom.3ds?

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished decrypting it again and this time the Extract_ROM.bat came back with an uncompress error and an extract file failed error.... Is it even worth trying to use the All_In_One.bat on it or is it a no go for my rom.3ds?
No idea what's happening to you. Sorry, you'll just have to play with the drag and drop method.

Steven501

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i am running lumia 8.0 and used the drag and drop install method everything works fine but when i got to the first poke mart and went to buy stuff i keep crashing. I read that it dose that on homebrew?

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i am running lumia 8.0 and used the drag and drop install method everything works fine but when i got to the first poke mart and went to buy stuff i keep crashing. I read that it dose that on homebrew?
Update the game itself to 1.2. This is in the FAQ/troubleshooting post.

Reactions: Steven501

Kingsbury8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you make edits to the shop.cro and have it not crash when you go to buy things? Or does randomizing it break things?
Edit: I should clarify, I took the shop.cro from your pack and randomized it with Pk3ds, and when I booted up my game and tried to buy something, I froze when I talked with the clerk.

Last edited by Kingsbury8,

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you make edits to the shop.cro and have it not crash when you go to buy things? Or does randomizing it break things?
Edit: I should clarify, I took the shop.cro from your pack and randomized it with Pk3ds, and when I booted up my game and tried to buy something, I froze when I talked with the clerk.
If you are not using Luma3DS, you can't use edited shop.cro files.

Kingsbury8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_0191.JPG
IMG_0192.JPG
IMG_0193.JPG
IMG_0194.JPG
Here are pics of what happens, last one is frozen.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok good question here trying to use bootntr with this but it crashes my game every time any ideas?

Sounds like you didn't update SM and/or Luma, because this doesn't crash for me. Probably also, if you're using any plugin with it, update them to the latest. SuMoCheatMenu for example.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a picteof not updating just tell them don't update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...