ROM Hack Pokémon Nova Sun & Umbra Moon: Fully-featured, challenging Sun/Moon ROMhacks!

The_Time_Is_Nigh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd be nice if the ditto we traded for came from another region to improve our chances of a shiny while breeding.

Otherwise, these are basically the perfect hacks :)

BulbasaurPlayz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with the pokemarts. the discounted prices appear but the special items do not like moon balls, sacred ash, etc.. Is there something I missed in the drag and drop? I dragged it all over. I don't know what happened. Does it happen after I beat the Champion? Or is it supposed to be there from the beginning? I've also done up to 5 trials. I'm about to fight the third kahuna if that means anything.

Last edited by BulbasaurPlayz,

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with the pokemarts. the discounted prices appear but the special items do not like moon balls, sacred ash, etc.. Is there something I missed in the drag and drop? I dragged it all over. I don't know what happened. Does it happen after I beat the Champion? Or is it supposed to be there from the beginning? I've also done up to 5 trials. I'm about to fight the third kahuna if that means anything.
It should be there from the beginning. If you're playing the drag and drop, make sure the game is updated to v1.2. The file to check is SD:\luma\titles\{Title ID goes here}\romfs\shop.cro. Should be 40 kilobytes.

BulbasaurPlayz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with the pokemarts. the discounted prices appear but the special items do not like moon balls, sacred ash, etc.. Is there something I missed in the drag and drop? I dragged it all over. I don't know what happened. Does it happen after I beat the Champion? Or is it supposed to be there from the beginning?
It should be there from the beginning. If you're playing the drag and drop, make sure the game is updated to v1.2. The file to check is SD:\luma\titles\{Title ID goes here}\romfs\shop.cro. Should be 40 kilobytes.
ok. I updated the game and put the shop.cro where it should be. But know whenever I go to move my character the game freezes and the 3ds forces a reboot. What do I do know?

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok. I updated the game and put the shop.cro where it should be. But know whenever I go to move my character the game freezes and the 3ds forces a reboot. What do I do know?
That sounds really strange. Delete Luma/titles/{titleID} and see if the game works normally. If it does, redownload and copy NS/UM back over (Don't use a wireless copy method like MicroSD management or FTP, actually stick your SD in your computer)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
super nova has a nice ring to it for a hack and i'm sure Kapoholics will update Pk3ds and pkhex for US/UM when released I've been playing extended edition since being banned for the hell of it

Last edited by chrisrlink,

BulbasaurPlayz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sounds really strange. Delete Luma/titles/{titleID} and see if the game works normally. If it does, redownload and copy NS/UM back over (Don't use a wireless copy method like MicroSD management or FTP, actually stick your SD in your computer)
Ok I did all that and it booted up normally. I put UM back into it through Luma and it now still boots up the same as Moon. I was messing with it a bit and it when my code.ips is in the titleID it works, but it when it crashes my game as well. Is there anywhere else I should put my code.ips?

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I did all that and it booted up normally. I put UM back into it through Luma and it now still boots up the same as Moon. I was messing with it a bit and it when my code.ips is in the titleID it works, but it when it crashes my game as well. Is there anywhere else I should put my code.ips?
There shouldn't be a code.ips at all, there isn't one in this mod.

Dunkle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my percentages for wild encounters got screwed up. Its been an hour and ive ran into 1 bagon on route 3. Should i just uninstall and reinstall?

The_Time_Is_Nigh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any monsters that can hold the macho brace? I've been looking for it, but can't find any documentation of held items in this hack, and it's unobtainable in the base game.

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any monsters that can hold the macho brace? I've been looking for it, but can't find any documentation of held items in this hack, and it's unobtainable in the base game.
Because it's unobtainable in the base game, I left it unobtainable in the ROM hack. Power Items are strictly better anyway.

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its a selfish request but I cannot download anything from Google Drive on any browser,I've tried everything.So could you maybe keep an updated MEGA?I feel like you helped with this before but can't find the post.I need to redownload this since its the only romhack that isnt working with Luma.Rutile Ruby does work fine.

Edit:I finally got it by installing Chrome

Last edited by Soulsilve2010,

1pokemon12

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Just follow the cia/3ds part of the installation guide.If you need a .3ds dump your own game or "acquire" one.
.3ds you mean the rom of pokemon sun then I just follow the guide of the installation? At the first time,I got a pokemon sun file dump it into the Nova sun distribution then complete the setup, but I couldn't find the new .3ds rom that was created.

Reactions: Soulsilve2010

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...