Country
Italy
Pokemonblack_44_11916.png
PokemonFazeversion_47_11926.png

Pokemonblack_00_14124.png
PokemonFazeversion_13_15538.png

Wow amazing, a sprite change!!!!!!
How revolutionary!
And if this is about sinnoh why do you play as red?

Reactions: the assaf

Stardustmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so.. how is it about sinnoh. what sinnoh things will be in it?

Pokemon Team Gold

you did scripts? what events did you change? there's not much documentation on the bw scripting engine yet.
i havent changed the events i will be changing the sprites to new ones so it will be like other people will go against the gym leaders of unova

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

This hack has its own thread, which has been approved.
Pokemon: Chrome Edition

Pokemon: Chrome Edition

pokemonchrome.png

Box art done by iRyahn

Hello! My name is Reno or as my username suggest bobwuzhere1224, and this is the re-starting of my original hack I was making in August of last year, until I had to quit because I was dealing with the grievance of my brother who passed away around Thanksgiving and as such I kinda fell out of it. Now with some encouragement and general interest again, I'm here to display my work for approval so I can update my original thread. http://gbatemp.net/t...81#entry3848481

What makes Pokemon: Chrome Edition different from other B/W Hacks? Well, unlike other hacks which stick all 649 Pokemon into it raise the levels and edit stats, Pokemon: Chrome Edition stands by the nature of the original B/W games and simply includes all 157 Unova Pokemon obtainable in-game before the E4. All trainers get an Team Boost, whether it be improved levels or new pokemon all together.

Pokemon: Chrome Edition, also introduces a new gimmick to help further set it apart from other hacks, behold:
Pokemon who Evolve into Legendary Pokemon!
They are as follows:
-Karrablast -> Lvl. 17 Escavalier - >Lvl. 36 Genesect
-Minccino ->Lvl. 17 Cinccino ->Lvl 36 Victini
-Mienfoo ->Lvl. 17 Mienshao ->Lvl 36 Meloetta
-Vullaby ->Lvl. 24 Mandibuzz ->Lvl. 40 Tornadus
-Rufflet ->Lvl 24 Braviary ->Lvl. 40 Thundurus
-Golett ->Lvl. 30 Golurk ->Lvl. 45 Landorus
-Deerling ->Lvl. 24 Sawsbuck->Thunder Stone Cobalion
-Deerling ->Lvl. 24 Sawsbuck->Fire Stone Terrakion
-Deerling ->Lvl. 24 Sawsbuck ->Leaf Stone Virizion
-Deerling ->Lvl. 24 Sawsbuck ->Water Stone Keldeo

The Starters for Pokemon: Chrome Edition have been changed from the trio of Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott to Karrablast, Minccino, and Mienfoo, respectively. To avoid the trouble of Balancing the first 2 Rival Battles inside your bedroom, I chose to leave Cheren and Bianca's choices unedited. However in their Next Rival battles from there on out they will have their Old Starter and New Starter as well.
Examples of the Opening Battle against Bianca in your room!
PokemonChrome_Backup_31_10655.png
PokemonChrome_Backup_44_9913.png
PokemonChrome_Backup_50_10325.png

The Gift Monkey you receive from the Little Girl in the Dreamyard has been changed to award you a Deerling.
Future Muskedeer to be abused!
PokemonChrome_14_29172.png
PokemonChrome_20_29388.png

Random Screenshots as I go along and edit!
PokemonChrome_58_11635.png
PokemonChrome_16_12282.png

Tools Being used to hack this Rom:
Pokemon White (U) Rom!
Twistedfatal's Toolbox for Black and White
NetalZero's Wild and Starter Pokemon Editor
Andibad's Pokemon Rom Changer
Various hex editing and Narc file tools
Advice and Wisdom of More Experienced Hackers to help me get the hang of this

People I wish to thank:
Drayano for knowing so much about this stuff that he makes it easy to understand
Twanny-Bizzle The Bandit for helping me take my ideas and focusing them better.
And the many of members of GBAtemp for allowing me the chance to present my work.

Planned Features:
Item Changes
Possibly Sprite replacements, if I learn how

Changelog thingy?
Patch 0.2 Released!
Fully Edited Up to Pinwheel Forest Outside and Lenora's Gym Battle!

Patch 0.1 Released!
Fully Edited Up to The Dreamyard Grunts Battle and Striaton Trio Battle!

Lastly the link to the Patch. This patch is Patch 0.2!
If you do decide to take the Trial for a Quick run, I do appreciate any feedback in a PM about what you think.

/catchbreath

Reactions: 2 people

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice, I have a good feeling about this one.

But couldn't the screenshots show more changes than just Pokemon?
So far all he has changed is the Pokemon. In the description he doesn't really mention any other changes. I don't know if he really plans on changing anything else but this hack is very unique and I would like to try it when he is finished.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! My name is Reno or as my username suggest bobwuzhere1224, and this is the re-starting of my original hack I was making in August of last year, until I had to quit because I was dealing with the grievance of my brother who passed away around Thanksgiving and as such I kinda fell out of it. Now with some encouragement and general interest again, i'm here to displaymy work for approval so I can update my original thread. http://gbatemp.net/t...81#entry3848481
R.I.P bro...

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice, I have a good feeling about this one.

But couldn't the screenshots show more changes than just Pokemon?
Considering the Biggest Highlight is the Evo Legendary Pokemon, I wasn't exactly shure on how to present them the best way, so I just put what I had for now. More will be on the way I assure you.
So far all he has changed is the Pokemon. In the description he doesn't really mention any other changes. I don't know if he really plans on changing anything else but this hack is very unique and I would like to try it when he is finished.
I've also changed the trainers around each to where they offer a slightly improved challenge. Item changes and If I ever learn how, I want to replace some sprites in-game/in-battle.
R.I.P bro...
Thank you I appreciate that, it means a lot.

Stardustmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello gbatemp users i am wordering if anyone can help with my sprites as i cannot do them and need help anyone wanting to help pm me please

Stardustmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pm me if you can change sprites for some characters in the game this would help me and my hack a lot and also if you join I'll tell you which characters to change and to who

Flintiex

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello gbatemp users i am wordering if anyone can help with my sprites as i cannot do them and need help anyone wanting to help pm me please
  1. If you can't make the sprites for your 'Hack' which you said will feature all new characters/sprites then your project doesn't have much hope...
  2. This isn't a place to ask for help! It says it on the front page and it's been said on the thread more than once!
I've said it before and I'll say it again. When making these hacks, don't make promises you can't keep. You're hack will need a lot of new sprites. Battle sprites, Back sprites, Overworlds and mugshots. If you can't hack the overworlds (Which are probably the easiest to do) Then how do you expect to do the rest of them?

Stardustmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. If you can't make the sprites for your 'Hack' which you said will feature all new characters/sprites then your project doesn't have much hope...
  2. This isn't a place to ask for help! It says it on the front page and it's been said on the thread more than once!
I've said it before and I'll say it again. When making these hacks, don't make promises you can't keep. You're hack will need a lot of new sprites. Battle sprites, Back sprites, Overworlds and mugshots. If you can't hack the overworlds (Which are probably the easiest to do) Then how do you expect to do the rest of them?
i tried but everytime it makes them blurry or barcodes

Flintiex

Trophies
XP
Country

Okay pm me the sprites of the original and the new sprites you're inserting and I'll see if I can help you.

Stardustmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Okay pm me the sprites of the original and the new sprites you're inserting and I'll see if I can help you.
i had to delete them but i can tell you which people to do and what to do to them

Flintiex

Trophies
XP
Country

i had to delete them but i can tell you which people to do and what to do to them

Ahaha I'm not gonna do them for you ;L Edit the sprites then send me them when they're done and i'll see what's wrong with them and why they're not working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH