ROM Hack Pokémon Hack Screening Thread

DanielJavierGuzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Is there any way to add an arrow in the lower screen (preferably in heart gold/soul silve) so i can play just with the touch screen? HG &SS make a wonderful change adding the "A/next" button, "B/run" button and the others one, but it just needs a way to move using the screen.
Thanks, and sorry for my bad english.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any way to add an arrow in the lower screen (preferably in heart gold/soul silve) so i can play just with the touch screen? HG &SS make a wonderful change adding the "A/next" button, "B/run" button and the others one, but it just needs a way to move using the screen.
This is not a help thread. This is a thread to screen Pokemon Hacks. Please ask for help elsewhere.

Reactions: 2 people

Stardustmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is not a help thread. This is a thread to screen Pokemon Hacks. Please ask for help elsewhere.
He is correct either pm someone or go somewhere else i hear google can teach some things.

Reactions: 1 person

ShawnBurress

HI i'm Shawn, i love "Loither Squad."
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey is it ok if i post a shadow the hedgehog reamake thread cuz i loved that game and im sure there r some hack-able sonic games like that? can i give it try?

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey is it ok if i post a shadow the hedgehog reamake thread cuz i loved that game and im sure there r some hack-able sonic games like that? can i give it try?
That has absolutely nothing to do with Pokemon. I have no idea why you would even ask that here...

Yes. You can post a thread for Shadow

Reactions: 2 people

ShawnBurress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact that you post this in a POKEMON thread makes me worry for the quality of this remake anyhow. :unsure:
oh srry i just wanted permission to do so its not a pokemon hack and oh yeah ima fan of urs

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The fact that you post this in a POKEMON thread makes me worry for the quality of this remake anyhow. :unsure:
oh srry i just wanted permission to do so its not a pokemon hack and oh yeah ima fan of urs

This is most definitely a Pokemon Hack Screening Thread hun.
Unfortunately, I must say this would not be the area to post a shadow the hedgehog remake request :P

But take my advice (if you will) Find a favorable Sonic Nds game, and see if you can get some work done on a remake or at least character replacement (Shadow over Sonic)
If you can show any proof of progress in your project, then go ahead and post a thread, I'm sure you'll get a few followers and perhaps a user or two will offer some assistance in your project :D

Otherwise, just brush up on your programming (I know there's an nds hacking 101 tutorial thread somewhere here on gbatemp) and perhaps ask better users for some advice within those threads (where you come into problems of course) :)
Good luck ^^

ps. I suggest you use some proper grammar/spelling if you want to grab the attention and assistance of other users in here :) (sorry, instead of srry yours, instead of urs so on so forth)
~Melody

~Edit: I just realized how many emoticons I used in this post o3o

Reactions: 1 person

ShawnBurress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is most definitely a Pokemon Hack Screening Thread hun.
Unfortunately, I must say this would not be the area to post a shadow the hedgehog remake request :P

But take my advice (if you will) Find a favorable Sonic Nds game, and see if you can get some work done on a remake or at least character replacement (Shadow over Sonic)
If you can show any proof of progress in your project, then go ahead and post a thread, I'm sure you'll get a few followers and perhaps a user or two will offer some assistance in your project :D

Otherwise, just brush up on your programming (I know there's an nds hacking 101 tutorial thread somewhere here on gbatemp) and perhaps ask better users for some advice within those threads (where you come into problems of course) :)
Good luck ^^

ps. I suggest you use some proper grammar/spelling if you want to grab the attention and assistance of other users in here :) (sorry, instead of srry yours, instead of urs so on so forth)
~Melody

~Edit: I just realized how many emoticons I used in this post o3o
k um sorry about but i like to cut words short for when i do this stuff when inserting text i like to use the right words thank u though for letting me know i will try to use words correctly more often

ShawnBurress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That has absolutely nothing to do with Pokemon. I have no idea why you would even ask that here...

oh well since nobody was joining i made a thread on deviant art no joined yet so i decided i was gonna do all the programming & plus i just wanted permission incase i was doing something wrong but still thanks

VampireLordAlucard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

oh well since nobody was joining i made a thread on deviant art no joined yet so i decided i was gonna do all the programming & plus i just wanted permission incase i was doing something wrong but still thanks

Please. Write complete sentences, full of complete words. Also, what kind of programming can you do?

ShawnBurress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Please. Write complete sentences, full of complete words. Also, what kind of programming can you do?
eh i say noob/beginner type not very good but some one has made a rse remake that is 100% homemade & i must say its glorius but its in french http://emeraude-celeste.deviantart.com/#/d57wx60

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HELLO YOU GUYS.
POKEMON HACKS OR GTFO
;O;
~no i'm serious.

As Black-Ice said,
We ought to stay on topic. This is a Pokemon Hack Thread.

If I'm correct, you already made a shadow hack thread here on Gbatemp. There is no reason for you to continue asking here when you've already started a "shadow hack" topic.

We're not trying to be jerks here hun, it's just that there's a place and time for everything. :) Remember what the topic is in the thread that you are posting.

~Melody

~Edit~ Just noticed your thread was closed because you stated that you were taking your project to deviantart out pure anger and because you'll "find more users who will be willing to help you" If your thread got locked because you are done with project support through gbatemp, please don't ask to put up another thread (especially avoid asking in the wrong thread) :P

ShawnBurress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELLO YOU GUYS.
POKEMON HACKS OR GTFO
;O;
~no i'm serious.

As Black-Ice said,
We ought to stay on topic. This is a Pokemon Hack Thread.

If I'm correct, you already made a shadow hack thread here on Gbatemp. There is no reason for you to continue asking here when you've already started a "shadow hack" topic.

We're not trying to be jerks here hun, it's just that there's a place and time for everything. :) Remember what the topic is in the thread that you are posting.

~Melody
im very sorry to ask but what does "Hun" mean?

ShawnBurress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im very sorry to ask but what does "Hun" mean?
Hun = Honey
You know, like darling.
Now please. I'll start reporting anyone else who takes this thread away from pokemon hacks.
Wanna have a chat? there are means to occupy this need elsewhere
ok i'll stop. + thanks for leeting me know what hun means

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4