ROM Hack Pokémon Hack Screening Thread

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone wanna help me with heart gold Sprites. Like ow´s??
Before you start this crap again i'm gonna show you a special part of this threads rules only once.
You can choose to listen to it or you can suffer poketard penalties.

Do not use this thread to ask for spriters, scripters, translators, **ckers, or any other kind of help. If you're looking for help with your project, state it in your project post and/or in your signature. And make your project post look awesome and organized. You can draw in more people willing to help you if you look like you actually know what you're doing and have an interesting-looking **ck, than if you just post "halp meeh plz."

Reactions: 1 person

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone wanna help me with heart gold Sprites. Like ow´s??
Before you start this crap again i'm gonna show you a special part of this threads rules only once.
You can choose to listen to it or you can suffer poketard penalties.

Do not use this thread to ask for spriters, scripters, translators, **ckers, or any other kind of help. If you're looking for help with your project, state it in your project post and/or in your signature. And make your project post look awesome and organized. You can draw in more people willing to help you if you look like you actually know what you're doing and have an interesting-looking **ck, than if you just post "halp meeh plz."
ok srry i will do it more orginazed if i will start anything again

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
My new hack pokemon
2e23xnb.png

Changelog:Ver 0.1 There will be some new pokemon events all around johto like the celebi in new bark town. And Wild pokemon up too Violet city will be edited. And some text. and also the music in new bark gonna be change into nuvema town music ;D Ver 0.2 wild pokemon edited up to route 38 and there is some new events and a new trainer in violet city.

Screenies:
1t32ux.jpg
j9u9o7.jpg
f53vyh.jpg
i1y4nn.jpg
35kpvuh.jpg

Events: There is a celebi event in new bark town. A jirachi event in violet town mew in ecruteak city on route 46 you can battle all starters isent that nice?? And much more coming.

Patch: Patch 0.1 Release date 9/09/2012 Patch 0.2 Release date 10/09/2012

Download: Patch 0.1 http://www.mediafire...66ovh18cxu96z6g Its a english rom. And plz report me any bugs And have happy playing ;D
Download: Patch 0.2 http://www.mediafire...cscx2xc8vlxdmic its a english rom and plz report any bugs you found and i´ll fix them ;D
Note: Please not put this hack away. I have been better in rom hacking. And i know that im gonna do all the stuff on my own. So im not asking anyone to help if they not want too. but if they want to everyone is welcome to help.

What to look forward for Patch 1.0 is that the Regis events gonna be avaible and the legendary birs are catchable before the E4 And Much more And music changes..

Progress:45%

RedAlteisen

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't want to sound rude, but receiving a legendary RIGHT AFTER receiving your starter... is almost like throwing Chikorita right out the window. Just sayin'.

Also, I'm making a bit more progress on the wild pokémon. Hope I get my thread soon.

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@[member='Dubstep16']
I'll add you to the directory...once again
Condense everything you will later post into that one post like all the other do please.
And as you add more images, place them in spoilers.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='Dubstep16']

Perhaps you could make a mod where you start a new game, talk to the profesor to get all the badges and complete the pokemon league.

Reactions: 4 people

RedAlteisen

Trophies
XP
Country
I have changed a lot of overworlds, including a "special" challenge. I'll add it as a screenshot.

By the way, I don't want to be rude, but how much longer do I have to wait? I wanted to start my own thread soon because in a few days I'll start college again, and I won't have as much time as I do now.

I wanted to see if this hack had acceptation, if people liked it. I just want to know what's taking so long, since Pokémon Origin Platinum was given permission the same day it was announced

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted to see if this hack had acceptation, if people liked it. I just want to know what's taking so long, since Pokémon Origin Platinum was given permission the same day it was announced
The whole team happened to be online and ready to vote then.
But if you ask too much it may slow the progress.

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@[member='Stardustmaster']
@[member='Dubstep16']

OI take your chat to a PM.
Please. I dont wanna have to start pasting rules again -_-

RedAlteisen

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm adding my own hack logo, made by DrapionKing. I think it's pretty cool, but I asked him to make Black and Red more clear instead of being so fuzzy. Hope you like it:

pokemonspecialeditionlo.png

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The screen team have been here and there, so decisions will be slow.
But for now

@[member='RedAlteisen']

You may start a thread. Carry on making your hack better!
-Ice has spoken

Unagi

A disgrace to his famiry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boy oh boy, I'm gone for a while and the thread erupts into smoke. -__-' If I had mod control in this thread I could easily clean the past few pages into three posts. You guys out there asking for help, please note that this is a nono, and you will be subject to penalties for repeated requests. Black-Ice has kindly left the rules a few posts back. If you wish to collaborate together, please open up a group PM and discuss the finer points of your works there. This topic should be for those presenting their hacks only, or asking questions about formatting, which could easily be resolved by reading the first post.

@[member='RedAlteisen']: Your hack shows potential and has my blessing! Good luck with it!

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Boy oh boy, I'm gone for a while and the thread erupts into smoke. -__-' If I had mod control in this thread I could easily clean the past few pages into three posts. You guys out there asking for help, please note that this is a nono, and you will be subject to penalties for repeated requests. Black-Ice has kindly left the rules a few posts back. If you wish to collaborate together, please open up a group PM and discuss the finer points of your works there. This topic should be for those presenting their hacks only, or asking questions about formatting, which could easily be resolved by reading the first post.

@[member='RedAlteisen']: Your hack shows potential and has my blessing! Good luck with it!
yep, i think gbatemp is have blog feature o.o, that place is right for that xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on