ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
...Well, I'm assuming it won't work for the german version but I actually don't know. I didn't change the text between the original ROM and the patch so I don't think the patch would change that. It might be worth a shot...

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Drayano said:
...Well, I'm assuming it won't work for the german version but I actually don't know. I didn't change the text between the original ROM and the patch so I don't think the patch would change that. It might be worth a shot...
Well, I tried it with the German one. Flashcard says, the file is corrupt and when I tried starting in Emulator, it only gave me a white screen after the Nintendo logo.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
Rokku said:
Like, does this patch let you catch Rufflets in Black or Sawks in White?
Throh and Sawk aren't version exclusive.

They might as well be, getting a Throh in Black or Sawk in White without trading is a colossal pain in the ass.

Umbra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is very interesting good work!

Do you have any other further plans with this hack or is already finished? just curios
happy.gif

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Umbra said:
This is very interesting good work!

Do you have any other further plans with this hack or is already finished? just curios
happy.gif

There's a couple type changes I'm still mulling over that I might do, as well as needing to fix a couple errors that have cropped up. There probably won't be too much else, though.

QUOTE(Rockstar @ Apr 4 2011, 01:48 AM) Is there anyway to get old gen legends in this?

I'm afraid not, not yet anyway.

lidolinn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Drayano, this hack interest me so much that I have to decide to post for the 1st time in this forum, lol. I'm usually the observing type.

Anyway, I just have some question about this hack. So far, this hack looks really good to me, and I decided to try it. I want to add legendary pokemons to gym leaders, bosses' team to make the game more excited (one legendary pokemon for each boss.) Here is what I did

- First I patched the clean rom with your Blazeblack and Voltwhite patch (I tried both the US and EUR roms)
- Nitro explorer to extract the following files a/0/9/2, a/0/9/3 which is trdata and trpoke, from your patched rom
- Then I use CrystalTile2 to extract all 615 trdata and trpoke into their respective folders

Here comes the problem. After all that, I use BWTE, loaded 2 folders trdata and trpoke. I expected to see the trainers and their pokemons, which have been edited by you. But there must be some kind of errors, for example, I looked at 232-Ghetsis, he only have 1 pokemon, lvl 60 Scrafty. Or Chili-011, first gym leader, he only have 1 pokemon, lvl 62 Stantler.

I have carefully follow instructions, but I still do'nt know what's wrong. I am really appreciated if you can point out for me what I did wrong. Or better yet, if you can, can you please post your edited trdata and trpoke folders, so I can just edit them a bit and repack it myself. Thank you in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over