Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Drayano, Nov 12, 2012.

1. ihaveamac

ihaveamac GBAtemp Guru

Apr 20, 2015
    United States
    Tigard, OR
    B2W2 is officially DSi enhanced, which means it has extra features for DSi but still run on old consoles. There is no version that is not "enhanced".

2. amnher

amnher Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2015
    So this patch can be applied inshort?

3. Ultimatep01

Ultimatep01 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Hmm... Download doesn't seem to be working..... Welp. I'll just get working on BB 1

4. OvidiuHiei

OvidiuHiei Member

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2014
    Lisbon, Portugal
    are NPC texts edited, or all are the same as before? im used to talk with every single one when i play hackroms so i was just wondering

5. SmellyPirateMonkey

SmellyPirateMonkey GBAtemp Fan

Sep 18, 2015
    United States
    download has been removed. reup please

6. nxwing

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    For those looking for a mirror, I have one here.

Tac 21, Sobliv, Seriel and 2 others like this.
  7. S-wo

S-wo Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2015
    United States
    Does that mirror contain the updated patch? I caught a Tyrogue and it didn't learn Rock Smash like it was supposed to.

Last edited by S-wo, Oct 31, 2015
  8. nxwing

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    I'm not pretty sure. I just found it on my computer although I'm sure one of Dray's vids has a link.

9. S-wo

S-wo Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2015
    United States
    Alright. I didn't manage to find anything, but do you know if Victini is respawnable in this patch? I ran into one on accident and went ahead and ko'd it because I read on bulbapedia that it respawns until you catch it, but today I went back there in and out and it's not there.

I sort of need it because Colress seems unbeatable without it even on Easy mode.

Last edited by S-wo, Nov 1, 2015
  10. S-wo

S-wo Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2015
    United States
    Game is really good, but I'm unsure if any of the pokemon changes were made in it. Tyrogue never learned Rock Smash and I just got to the Move Reminder and Hypno can't learn Dream Eater from it like in Storm Silver. It did have Drain Punch when it caught it in the wild.

Last edited by S-wo, Nov 4, 2015
  11. Timothy Patenaude

Timothy Patenaude Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2015
    United States
    Anyone know where to get the Frozen Ore in Blaze Black 2? I'm desperate... I have the woodland ore but I want the other one.. :cry:

12. fariyal

fariyal Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2015
    Bulgaria
    I'm playing in drastic nd my post koyoren veteran doesn't appain what should I do?
    nd btw its awesome rom hack....

Tllgaming likes this.
  13. Tllgaming

Tllgaming Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2016
    New Zealand
    Anybody know why when I open the rom on my no$zoomer it has the opening cutscenes and then it stays as a black screen but the sound is still playing

14. Krc

Krc Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2017
    Malaysia
    Ok, playing blaze black 2 on my drastic emulator on my tablet. Hunted down all the legendaries. Also spoke to the veteran.

But Celebi is not in its designated spot.

Solution?

15. Hatchetball

Hatchetball Modder/PCTECH

Sep 26, 2010
    United States
    Mississippi
    Link(s) dead.

16. MitPro

MitPro Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2016
    United States
    I was playing Black 2 on the drastic emulator on my phone but for some reason Opelucid city is being crazy glitchy. First time I went through it, it was fine up until the part where you gotta follow Drayden to his house. I saved in the pokecenter halfway through and when I went back to follow him, he was missing and the game crashed with a blue error screen. So I just restarted from a later save and followed Drayden properly, but then after the team plasma attack cutscene plays, his sprite and text goes missing and I'm unable to finish the Zinzolin scene in front of the gym because after the triad steal the splicers, opening the menu or trying to leave crashes the game.

has this happened to anybody else? I can't tell what's wrong with my game. I've tried checking it out on NO$GBA/Zoomer and Desmume and got similar results so it's not the emulator it seems. :unsure: