ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

ShadowSpeed.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey Oxnite, I was searching some files of Pokemon White Non-Patched. I downloaded, tried to patch, and say the patching failed input checksum. Can you help me?

Sugestion : The champz of Unova must be Gary Oak, Red and Ash in a Triple Battle!

iLoveHACKS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, can anyone tell me where i could possibly get a cyndaquil in the game?
You can't get a Cyndaquil in the game as of yet.

I can't give you an exact date because I have many other things to do (apart from hacking). If I had time, I would be working on it all day, but too bad!

Since I have exams next month, I can't tell you the exact date. It will take a couple of weeks..

thanks mate i appreciate the reply considering your busy day and such. i have beaten the 8th gym (challenging even with high level dragon types brilliant!) i am so tempted to go beyond to beyond route 10 but i know it will get me nowhere because of the unedited version my team will easily sweep any and all competitors. i'm getting a bit impatient haha. even a release passed victory road would be much appreciated friend. i love your work. my team is now complete, readjusted and elite! i have put a lot of work into your game and this is the team i have to show for it:
Your team is amazing. How did you like the final Gym Leader battle? Was it too easy? Or too hard, maybe?

I think the last gym is just fine difficulty wise. though, personally to me it was still hard (not to hard) even with a high level salamence. i had to level up my salamence quite a bit to ensure it could hold its own against clair because i didnt have any ice types or other pokemon that could stand up to clair's lethal dragons at the time (i didnt get hydreigon until after the gym). perhaps clair could have had a charizard?

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have to say, this is EVERYTHING I have ever wanted from a Pokemon game. I honestly think it's better than actual Pokemon White. I can't wait for the 0.9 release, I might just play through again. Much love for the hack
X
Thank you very very much! Great to hear! Btw, next version will probably be 0.85!

Hey Oxnite, I was searching some files of Pokemon White Non-Patched. I downloaded, tried to patch, and say the patching failed input checksum. Can you help me?

Sugestion : The champz of Unova must be Gary Oak, Red and Ash in a Triple Battle!
I already decided who the Champion will be and it will be .. somebody else.

If patching fails, you should try to find another non-patched rom.

I think the last gym is just fine difficulty wise. though, personally to me it was still hard (not to hard) even with a high level salamence. i had to level up my salamence quite a bit to ensure it could hold its own against clair because i didnt have any ice types or other pokemon that could stand up to clair's lethal dragons at the time (i didnt get hydreigon until after the gym). perhaps clair could have had a charizard?
Thank you for your comment. Well, Clair didn't had a Charizard for a certain reason. You'll find out when the two (!) final versions are released!

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
this hack seems interesting, going to play it, but, i want to know where do i find the following pokemon to do not have later problems:
-riolu
-treecko
-oshawott (if that is how i rembember to write it)
-eevee
-bagon
EDIT: well, i know that someone posted some problemb i will say, well, i can't get this working on dstt, and i googled how to add a game to ysmenu, but nothing related or useful u_u, then how can i make it work on my flashcard sine this one is not added to retrogamefan mutli cart update....

LTK

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi the game is working fine for me. One minor complaint I have is too many Pokemon can be caught in one patch of grass. I'd prefer to see 3 or 4 per patch.

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
It's kind of difficult to make it a 649 hack if you're limiting how much you can put in each grass patch, though. You'd probably have to spread a lot of things to eastern Unova which defeats the point a little bit...

ShadowSpeed.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have some ideas to Extra-Game ( When you beat Elite 4, and you have nothing to do more ), because I was planning to do a Rom hack of BW, but I don't have the necessary tools to make it. I was planning to re-do some sprites, make it gym leaders, rematch them, etc.Put some old trainers ( like Gary, Ash, some E4 champions, Kanto - Sinnoh gym leaders ).

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this hack seems interesting, going to play it, but, i want to know where do i find the following pokemon to do not have later problems:
-riolu
-treecko
-eevee
-bagon
EDIT: well, i know that someone posted some problemb i will say, well, i can't get this working on dstt, and i googled how to add a game to ysmenu, but nothing related or useful u_u, then how can i make it work on my flashcard sine this one is not added to retrogamefan mutli cart update....
I'm sorry, but if I recall correctly, you can only get a Treecko if you pick Tepig as your starter. The other Pokémon can be obtained very early in-game, too, except for Bagon, who can only be found near the Dragonspiral Tower.

Regarding your flashcard, I think I'm not able to help you because I never used a dstt. You might want to read previous pages of this topic because many people had problems (with it) and all the problems are somehow solved by now, I think.

Hi the game is working fine for me. One minor complaint I have is too many Pokemon can be caught in one patch of grass. I'd prefer to see 3 or 4 per patch.
It's kind of difficult to make it a 649 hack if you're limiting how much you can put in each grass patch, though. You'd probably have to spread a lot of things to eastern Unova which defeats the point a little bit...
Yep, what Drayano says is true. If you'd only find 3 to 4 Pokémon per patch, you would be very limited in your choice of Pokémon. On the other hand, I actually really like it, because now it works more like.. it should, you can find several common Pokémon, several uncommon Pokémon as well as some rare Pokémon. I like the diversity so it won't be changed.

I have some ideas to Extra-Game ( When you beat Elite 4, and you have nothing to do more ), because I was planning to do a Rom hack of BW, but I don't have the necessary tools to make it. I was planning to re-do some sprites, make it gym leaders, rematch them, etc.Put some old trainers ( like Gary, Ash, some E4 champions, Kanto - Sinnoh gym leaders ).
I wish I could do things like that, but I'd have to add new Trainer Classes to do such things - which is ''impossible''.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi people, just wanted to update you on some upcoming changes.

First of all, the next beta version will be Pokémon White Deluxe beta version 0.85.

In this version, you can play through the Victory Road and battle the trainers there. You also get a chance to pick up several valuable items.
After that, you can finally battle the Elite Four! I can reveal that Marshal, the Fighting-type Elite Four Member, is back to battle against your Pokémon!

But there are many more changes coming in beta version 0.85 that are worth an entire replay of the game:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the final version, ALL routes will be edited in a Pokémon Platinum Deluxe kind of way (check out the screenshots of Pokémon Platinum Deluxe). For example, other Trainers will appear on the Routes (i.e. other Trainer Classes, sometimes even extra Trainers). The Trainers are located on the map differently, and some of them will battle you ''Emerald style'' (another example right here).

The Youngster Trainer Class will have his outfit renewed. Oh, and better not forget about the introduction of Bug Catchers! Yes, they have returned! There were no Bug Catchers in Black & White which is a shame, if you ask me. Now, they have returned with both a male and a female version! Other new Trainer Classes include the Sailor and the Aroma Lady.

Furthermore, Berries will play a bigger role in the hack. Just like in R/S/E/D/P/Pt, there will be Berry Trees around Unova this time! Too bad you can't plant any Berries your own, but you can actually pick them up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 0.85 will probably have the first couple of Routes updated like this - up to Route 4, probably.

Another update for version 0.85 is that evolution methods will no longer be exclusive to either day or night (except for Gligar, Sneasel and Dusclops).

The final version will probably also have edited TMs. For example, TM Giga Drain, Roost and Stealth Rock will return.

For now, that's it! You can expect version 0.85 to be released somewhere around the first week of June. I know... That's more than a month. But I've got exams this month (May) so I won't be able to do anything. I'm sorry for that. Anyway, I hope you're just as eagerly awaiting this release as I am!

Reactions: 1 person

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No way to add trainers, eh? You only can replace them, yes?
I rather meant moving Trainers from a certain map to another. I for example want to add one or more Trainers to the Dreamyard to make leveling-up easier in the beginning of the game.

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
-riolu
-treecko
-eevee
-bagon
I'm sorry, but if I recall correctly, you can only get a Treecko if you pick Tepig as your starter. The other Pokémon can be obtained very early in-game, too, except for Bagon, who can only be found near the Dragonspiral Tower.

Regarding your flashcard, I think I'm not able to help you because I never used a dstt. You might want to read previous pages of this topic because many people had problems (with it) and all the problems are somehow solved by now, I think.

Yep, what Drayano says is true. If you'd only find 3 to 4 Pokémon per patch, you would be very limited in your choice of Pokémon. On the other hand, I actually really like it, because now it works more like.. it should, you can find several common Pokémon, several uncommon Pokémon as well as some rare Pokémon. I like the diversity so it won't be changed.

I wish I could do things like that, but I'd have to add new Trainer Classes to do such things - which is ''impossible''.

well, i'm on my way to fix my problem, also, i saw a user that haves a blaziken on it's team, and if you said that if i chose tepig as starter and then i get treecko, then, if i chose oshawott i get torchic?, also, is possible to get chikorita?, i'm looking foward to play the next beta and final version : D as soon as i fix my problems and if i am able to finish this one before another one is released

ShadowSpeed.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No way to add trainers, eh? You only can replace them, yes?
I rather meant moving Trainers from a certain map to another. I for example want to add one or more Trainers to the Dreamyard to make leveling-up easier in the beginning of the game.
Copying trainers is possible? If possible, you can add multiple trainers at the right side of Unova, make them old characters, and put some trainers at Route 1, 2, Dreamyard, etc, like you said, make level up more easier.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Copying trainers is possible? If possible, you can add multiple trainers at the right side of Unova, make them old characters, and put some trainers at Route 1, 2, Dreamyard, etc, like you said, make level up more easier.
I think I'm able to relocate Trainers, however I cannot add Trainer Classes which means that I can't create ''new'' Trainers. Say I'd like to add Misty at the right side of Unova, it's not really possible because I would have to add a new Trainer Class, for example ''Leader'' or ''PKMN Trainer'', with her Trainer Sprite - or I'd have to replace an existing Trainer Class but that won't happen because the amount of Trainer Classes is quite low.

well, i'm on my way to fix my problem, also, i saw a user that haves a blaziken on it's team, and if you said that if i chose tepig as starter and then i get treecko, then, if i chose oshawott i get torchic?, also, is possible to get chikorita?, i'm looking foward to play the next beta and final version : D as soon as i fix my problems and if i am able to finish this one before another one is released
Yes, if you choose Oshawott you'll be able to get a Torchic in-game. You can't get a Chikorita as of yet.

Hey is it possible to catch a Phanphy around the second gym?
Not really. If I recall correctly, their first appearance would be somewhere near/in the desert.

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I think I'm able to relocate Trainers, however I cannot add Trainer Classes which means that I can't create ''new'' Trainers. Say I'd like to add Misty at the right side of Unova, it's not really possible because I would have to add a new Trainer Class, for example ''Leader'' or ''PKMN Trainer'', with her Trainer Sprite - or I'd have to replace an existing Trainer Class but that won't happen because the amount of Trainer Classes is quite low.

Yes, if you choose Oshawott you'll be able to get a Torchic in-game. You can't get a Chikorita as of yet.

Hey is it possible to catch a Phanphy around the second gym?
Not really. If I recall correctly, their first appearance would be somewhere near/in the desert.

oh, ok, well, i'm not that fan of oshawott, but i think he deserves a try, well, going to play it as soon i fix my problem wich will take not that much time by now : D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.