Pokémon 20th Anniversary - Meloetta Event!

250px-648Meloetta.png

The Meloetta event is live!
Happy holidays! In honor of Pokémon's 20th Anniversary, Game Freak has been having several events throughout the year where they've been distributing rare Pokemon. The year is coming to a close, and so are the events. Now's your last chance to fill up your 'dex with rare pokemon!

From now to December 24th you can claim your own Meloetta for XYORAS. Luckily, this one is being distributed via WiFi! Just use the mystery gift the the Pokémon is yours!

Until next time Pokémon masters!

Passed legendary events in 2016:
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Genesect
Keldeo

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Volcanion is at gamestop right now according to serebii.

I'm sick and can't drive. If anyone heads to gamestop (usa of course), can they try to snag a spare code and send it my way via PM? I'd really appreciate it:)

Thank you in advance!
Actually it's only available in Europe right now. I believe that Volcanion won't be available in American GameStops until the 10th.

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[dream]Goint to get that jolly top5/6 iv keldeo[/dream]

Also, if someone if some one is going to get a na code for volcanion this month please get a extra one for me if possible.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can change the form of deoxys in XY and ORAS. But still, deoxys is easily obtainable on the 3ds games. All the other pokemon are pretty much unobtainable on the 3ds games and are only available through events.
So fucking tired of all these bullshit event only pokemon. Every pokemon should be obtainable in some way in the games. What happens if you pick the game up years from now? If you want to catch 'em all, you're SOL.

trsoares

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not likely. The pk6 files for the events are floating around though. You can import them using PChex++ and they'll be completely legal!

I see.
Sadly i don't even know what are you talking about =/
Could you send me a link or something about this?
Thanks.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not so much.
Only thing i ever did was downgrade my 3ds and install emunand, Luma, FBI etc...

1. Install this CIA using FBI and run it once: http://imgur.com/a/krvoC
  2. Download files from here: https://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14530&start=40 (The .pk6 ones only. Its in the attachments.)
  3. On your SD Card, navigate to the "pk" folder and then the "import" folder and put your files inside.
  4. Run the CIA, and open up your game. There should be an "import" option. I think its pretty obvious how to use it.
  5. Press Start to save and enjoy your Pokemon!

Last edited by GalladeGuy,
Reactions: trsoares

trsoares

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
  • On your SD Card, navigate to the "pk" folder and then the "import" folder and put your files inside.
  • Run the CIA, and open up your game. There should be an "import" option. I think its pretty obvious how to use it.
  • Press Start to save and enjoy your Pokemon!

Thanks!
Seems really simple, i'll try when i get home.

Reactions: GalladeGuy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.