Pokémon 20th Anniversary - Meloetta Event!

250px-648Meloetta.png

The Meloetta event is live!
Happy holidays! In honor of Pokémon's 20th Anniversary, Game Freak has been having several events throughout the year where they've been distributing rare Pokemon. The year is coming to a close, and so are the events. Now's your last chance to fill up your 'dex with rare pokemon!

From now to December 24th you can claim your own Meloetta for XYORAS. Luckily, this one is being distributed via WiFi! Just use the mystery gift the the Pokémon is yours!

Until next time Pokémon masters!

Passed legendary events in 2016:
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Genesect
Keldeo

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will try the mystery machine since I haven't heard about it before. Will be interesting but is there a chance of being banned?

Since you actually went to a store and picked the codes up I wouldn't say you're lazy. However, I'd say you just wasted the chance for two other people to receive codes unless you give them away.
No you won't be banned for it.

Maybe he got them for his family/friends?

icecreamcake

Trophies
XP
Country
I will try the mystery machine since I haven't heard about it before. Will be interesting but is there a chance of being banned?

Since you actually went to a store and picked the codes up I wouldn't say you're lazy. However, I'd say you just wasted the chance for two other people to receive codes unless you give them away.

Nah Gamestops get more stock when they run out. I'll scratch mine eventually.

skylerix

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
as I am staying outsde the USA it would be impossible for me to get a physical code :( so I am hoping a fellow Pokémon fan is lovely enough to hit me up with a NA arceus code :)

Last edited by skylerix,

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing that I was able to get a legit code and use that, I went ahead with that method. That said, the description feels like such a lie on game freaks part. Especially when you know what they describe is impossible. Game freak never released arceus during Generation 4.

57a4f3863448d.jpg

hirvimies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Got the Mystery Machine up and running without any major problems. Only problem is that I sometimes get blank wonder cards and no Pokémon show up but it works when I decline them and go back to choose 'download via internet'.

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing that I was able to get a legit code and use that, I went ahead with that method. That said, the description feels like such a lie on game freaks part. Especially when you know what they describe is impossible. Game freak never released arceus during Generation 4.

57a4f3863448d.jpg
You could get them, just not the way Arceus was ment to be obtained. Toys R Us done a US event, of course power saves and all that jazz worked as well.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could get them, just not the way Arceus was ment to be obtained. Toys R Us done a US event, of course power saves and all that jazz worked as well.
Unfortunately for me, I was living in Orlando at the time, and the nearest one(s) that were listed as doing Gen IV Pokémon distributions at the time were either locations in Jacksonville, or Atlanta.

Again, it still irks me to this day that Game Freak had the ability to do WiFi distribution as early as Diamond and Pearl, but chose not to, instead requiring the purchase of other games to get unlock codes, or basically buy a cheating device.

In my case, I had previously got fed up with the game enough to resort to buying an Action Replay, but was already cut short when the only device that saw event codes that replicated receiving said events to trigger normally, were on the CodeBreaker. So I had to buy one of those, too.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Spare Arceus Code - Last Character left off :)
E65Z8GW5SK3ARHW?

Edit by thread OP: To whoever gets the code - be sure to comment that you got it so that others won't waste their time. It's not fair to others to just take the code and run.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Good on you @feidhlim1986. I edited your post to let others know to mention if they redeem the code. And for anybody else who wants to give away a code - go and do what feidhlim did and leave off the last character. That way a bot won't come in and redeem in immediately. If you wanna be less cryptic about it then you can do something like:

(this is an example and not a real code) FNDIC48VN694BDK? ?=A

That way you know that the last number is an 'A' but a bot won't pick that up.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spare NA Arceus Codes
I have two spare NA Arceus codes, but I don't want to post them publicly with the possibility of unregistered guests silently swiping them. If anyone is interested, please publicly respond to this post so others know they are claimed and I will PM one code per user as soon as possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a