Gaming Pokémon™ Gold and Silver Crash

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My browsers won't let me go to the CDN URL. :( It gives me a privacy error.
You use Chrome? I had to go to "advanced" and then to "proceed with my own risk". It wouldn't let me go there either Lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

anyone wanna fill me in? never messed with vc injects so I'm not sure whats going on.
These aren't injects, they are the official VC releases of Pokemon Gold/Silver. It releases tomorrow (22/9/2017) but since it's already that date in certain parts of the world, the seed is available on the CDN for those in regions (USA for example) that can't play until tomorrow; so they can play now if they want to.

Sidenote: Hopefully they release a VC Celebi event in tandem with Pokemon Crystal. Than all those Celebi born from the egg glitch can be legal too with some tinkering Lol.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's nothing more nostalgic than doing the starter glitch in-game, imo.

Until you corrupt your save XD
As for me, I didn't feel like trading stuff back and forth, nor farming, but to each their own.

Oh, and fixing those weak-ass IVs. Two in Sp.A., sadthetic.

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if you want to tranfer a save from and emulator jsut delete the last two lines in a hexeditor in the save file if its from a vc inject you can just inject it into the offical versions and it will work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality