Hacking [POC/Free] Black Ops 2 Mod Menu Injecting

memorymod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you sure that's the address for the _clientids.gsc? It crashes on me after about a second after I get into a game (private match)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My bad, I'm using NTSC-U, hmm. I'll look for it. Any suggestions on how to find it?

NexoCube

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you sure that's the address for the _clientids.gsc? It crashes on me after about a second after I get into a game (private match)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My bad, I'm using NTSC-U, hmm. I'll look for it. Any suggestions on how to find it?

Yeah, launch TCP-Gecko (Wii U side and Computer side) and dump MEM2 (memory region)
Then search for "_clientids.gsc" in the dump (open the dump from any HexEditor)
Then search for the adress that correspond to ".GSC" then here it is

It's not very clear, but meh, give it a try, send me a screenshot of your dump in Private Message

Last edited by NexoCube,

scott0bloke

Trophies
XP
Country
ha found out how to mod black ops online without a mod menu just become host search for ammo in between 10000000-13000000 and when you find the right address for the ammo it has every thing right next to each other like bomb count and score streaks and all that good shit will be release pointer codes when i get some good dumps

NexoCube

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ha found out how to mod black ops online without a mod menu just become host search for ammo in between 10000000-13000000 and when you find the right address for the ammo it has every thing right next to each other like bomb count and score streaks and all that good shit will be release pointer codes when i get some good dumps

ehe Bully should be so mad lol

scott0bloke

Trophies
XP
Country
This is going to ruin the only good online shooter on the wiiu

the game is so easy to hack because everything is right next to each other haha but don't worry I'm having trouble with making the easy to use codes so probably wont get any further then just posting a pile of pointer codes when i'm not working haha

NexoCube

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I dumped the memory and rewritten it, but it did not respond
i think you need to find the pointer who points to the "_clientids.gsc", inject the mod menu somewhere in the memoryand modify the "_clientids.gsc" pointer to point to your injected .gsc

like: every data here is an example you have to modify the value

0x23450000 = _clientids.gsc
0x25000000 to 0x26000000 = free memory
0x18001004 = "_clientids.gsc" pointer, it points to 0x23450000

Inject Mod Menu to 0x25000000 (free memory)
Modify the pointer : write 0x25000000 to 0x18001004

so the pointer will be overwrited and the game will think that the real _clientids.gsc is the injected one, should work, but you need to find the pointers and the free mem area

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Deleted code, i don't want kids to ruin this game.
But this is WiiU. The majority of players modding WiiU games are adults, not kids.

And the kids that are modding WiiU games are on YouTube looking for hacks and mods, kids are not looking on GBATemp for mods. Kids like video guides and video hack tutorials.

reapxr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But this is WiiU. The majority of players modding WiiU games are adults, not kids.

And the kids that are modding WiiU games are on YouTube looking for hacks and mods, kids are not looking on GBATemp for mods. Kids like video guides and video hack tutorials.
wait Did you figure out how to do it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s