signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
QUOTE said:
This Time we met a lot of troubles, and now the SNES Emulator is not perfect at this moment. We will try our best to improve it.
The emulator does not support the games require very special chips now.

PS. we set the default cpu level at level 2 to save power, if you feel the sound is not synchronized, please try to set it to level 4.

QUOTE said:
Introduction
NDSSFC is a SNES emulator only for DSTWO with Real-Time-Save(RTS), Cheats, Screen Snapshot and etc functions.

Install:
Download and unzip, then copy the /NDSSFC/ and /_dstwoplug/ folder to the root of your microsd card.
We suggest you to put SNES Roms under / NDSSFC/gamepak, it's easy to search games.

Note:
- Save: You should click "Exit" when you want to quit, or you can't save with the original normal save function in-game.
- Call out menu in-game: Touch the touch screen.

Menu:

Video/Audio Graphic: There are 4 display modes. Inside red box is the visible range on DS screen. Because the resolution of SNES is higher than DS, there is no perfect way.
sfc0.jpg
sfc1.jpg

sfc2.jpg
sfc3.jpg

Game Fast Forward: Game speed becomes faster, but the sound will be off.
Save State Save/Load/Delete Real-Time-Save
Cheats supports .cht format cheat files
Tools Screen Snapshot options
Other CPU Frequence: there are 0-4 levels, game runs better with the higher level, and will cost more power
Language: CHT/English
SD Card Capacity: show the space of your card
Restore Default Settings
Version infomation
Exit Back to the desktop of DSTWO

Download: http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/plugin/snes.htm
Source: http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-7017-1-1.html

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this emulator is rubbish. I''m just glad I have a Wiz for Snes. Typical, Supercard can't seem to do any one thing well. The ereader is carp, gba emu is crap, and now the senes emu is crap. I would have been more happy if they gave us a kick ass gba emulator. Oh well...

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Hehe i dont need the snes emulator any more ^^
One of my brothers girlfriend have a Snes almost never used with Zelda ATTP and Super Metroid and some other games. She is going to sell me it for 20$
smile.gif

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
CrimzonEyed said:
One of my brothers girlfriend have a Snes almost never used with Zelda ATTP and Super Metroid and some other games. She is going to sell me it for 20$
smile.gif

Damn. I hate you
tongue.gif

iGotTheSmores

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrimzonEyed said:
smile.gif
Extremely lucky you are, she would make double that if not more for a good condition, working Super Metriod Cartridge.
Nice to see a SNES Emu, would test it if I had a Flash cart. But will soon have one.
Would like to know how well its running on some of the key times. Like the DKC Set, Mario All Stars, Super Mario World, and Earthbound.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I will try it out very soon
smile.gif
Just got to think of a few games I want to try... soul blazer, and terranigma (I own the real cart of illusion of time/gaia)... hmm what else, what else?
smile.gif
mystic quest and adventure island... yeah, anyone got more suggestions (apart from the [essential] list)?

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tried it and I'm not very impressed. It just doesn't run as smooth as I expected with the extra processor of the DS2, even with CPU frequence 4.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
First the 1.4.1 firmware fix.... Now this - in less than a week !!!!!
What is it - Xmas ????

Nice to know that the SC team took time out to produce a fix AND still have time to release the Emulator - now all that's needed is a decent Music/Video Player

(Now I've gotta find some nice SNES ROMS to try out
unsure.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality