OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a plugin out there that lets you play PSP games with a controller? PS3 preferably. Can't stand the nub...
angry.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Rovelius said:
Is there a plugin out there that lets you play PSP games with a controller? PS3 preferably. Can't stand the nub...
angry.gif

What you'd need is a PSP emulator for a hacked PS3, surely? Is there such a thing yet? I've not heard of any.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. It's called a PSP Go. And you need to use it's Bluetooth and PS3 connectivity to do it.

Source: I do it.
tongue.gif

Rovelius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm talking about hooking the PS3 controller to the PSP thru USB and play my PSP games with that.

And yeah I know the PSP Go natively supports this feature so I'm asking this for PSP 1K/2K/3K

Rovelius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
RemoteJoy supports controllers. I can get the PSP to display just fine on my monitor (although not all games work) but the controller part just won't. RMJ 0.19 does detect the controller since I can set my buttons just fine but I can't move anything ingame. Any idea?

It's a regular USB PC gamepad btw, not PS3 or 360.

callert

Trophies
XP
Country
Rovelius said:
RemoteJoy supports controllers. I can get the PSP to display just fine on my monitor (although not all games work) but the controller part just won't. RMJ 0.19 does detect the controller since I can set my buttons just fine but I can't move anything ingame. Any idea?

It's a regular USB PC gamepad btw, not PS3 or 360.

Did you bind the keys correctly in RJ's options?

Rovelius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yes. I'm used to this kind of interfaces thanks to emulators. As I press various buttons on the controllers I can see the input variables dynamically change on the info pane on the right but, apparently, the data doesn't reach the PSP...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: