Hacking "Please look at the TV screen." after loading game from loadiine (Mii Maker)

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the big selling points of the WiiU is the gamepad, where you can play console games without a TV or monitor. So it's entirely understanding that the OP wouldn't have one, and would be asking about games that you can play with only the gamepad.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
cmon while i agree that all games should have offscream play and manny dont on wiiu everyone has a tv somewhere in the house even if an old one and the wiiu can connect to the older tvs with wii cables even so yeah while its sad manny games dont have off tv play or even require a tv to enter this mode to begin with saying someone doesnt have a tv or money for a tv this days and yet somehow he has a console is mind blowing lol he doesnt need to buy an uhd 4k tv any tv works all it has to do is support 60hz and tahts it get a wii cable and your good xD.

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Okay here is the real solution to the OP problem:

Buy a TV.

cmon while i agree that all games should have offscream play and manny dont on wiiu everyone has a tv somewhere in the house even if an old one and the wiiu can connect to the older tvs with wii cables even so yeah while its sad manny games dont have off tv play or even require a tv to enter this mode to begin with saying someone doesnt have a tv or money for a tv this days and yet somehow he has a console is mind blowing lol he doesnt need to buy an uhd 4k tv any tv works all it has to do is support 60hz and tahts it get a wii cable and your good xD.

Thread isn't called "I want to play Wii U only on my gamepad, what do you think about that guyses? ". As much fun as it is to read peoples two cents on their situation.... here are some of mine, maybe OP is a student and a television isn't high on their list of priorities right now? It's pretty irrelevant though.

Question has been answered, numerous times. Let's try and not scare new users of the board off with weird criticism of their questions. :yay:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.