Hacking Please help with HBL on 5.0.0

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Here's my latest compilation of @dimok s lastest commits: verified working SELF HOST rar: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8y0508fhggsj4hj/HBL_1.2_RC1_and_loadiine_gx2_251fcc6_SELF_HOST.zip

Just point your bookmark to index.html or (as I do) to payload<yourpayload>.html

@CableLeecher One click load now its awesome!

@KiiWii: Thanks for the update, I had a One-Click Setup already running.

I'm sorry that I won't be very active here anymore in the future. I wanted to help @Maschell with the PS3-Controller testing but unfortunatelly I have some serious important private things to handle.
My 9 year old son has been hit by a car (Drunk driver during daytime (2:00pm) on the way back home from Springfestival).

My son is in coma (intensive care)

Please don't be mad at me guys, but this really hit me hard and private matters go first.

I'll be online from time to time to get distracted for a while.

Take care guys!

Bye, CL

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I'm sorry that I won't be very active here anymore in the future. I wanted to help @Maschell with the PS3-Controller testing but unfortunatelly I have some serious important private things to handle.
My 9 year old son has been hit by a car (Drunk driver during daytime (2:00pm) on the way back home from Springfestival).

Please don't be mad at me guys, but this really hit me hard and private matters go first.

Take care guys!

Bye, CL

So sorry to hear that :( hope he comes through mate.

Reactions: CableLeecher

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP

Take care guys!

Bye, CL

Christ thats awful , hope he has a speedy recovery...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)