Chaos Punk

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Every where I look for it, I just keep finding the forwarders, I need the embedded ones cuz my SD card is f'ed up and it's REALLY hard to make it work all the time. If I had the thing embedded, I could just through all my files on my USB Hard drive and boot up the channel instead of having to deal with trying to get my SD card to work (Yesterday it took 3 hours). Can someone please help? I've installed like 4 wads, but they were all forwarders!
hate2.gif

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You need to use an SD card for MplayerCE because it uses files from it. You need more than just the Boot.dol for it to work and you can't fit that in a channel. That's why all the channels you find are Forwarders.

Chaos Punk

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
X D D X said:
You need to use an SD card for MplayerCE because it uses files from it. You need more than just the Boot.dol for it to work and you can't fit that in a channel. That's why all the channels you find are Forwarders.
Not true. It could ne done, it'd just be a rather large wad, wich I don't mind.I've actually seen a vid of the channel, but I couldn't DL it for some reason.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
MPlayer CE was coded to always look for its files on the SD card, so even if you packed all of it in a .wad it would ignore those files and look on the SD card anyway.

JQE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
# Multiple folder locations added, it is now possible to have the files in

* sd:/apps/mplayer_ce
* sd:/mplayer
* usb:/apps/mplayer_ce
* usb:/mplayer

As of 0.6 you can have any of the above listed folder locations. Still requires a forwarder, but you can have the files on a USB Fat partition if you don't want to use SD..

You can't boot straight channel though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands