Hacking PLEASE HELP. 3DS SERVICE USER AGREEMENT.

Spencer077

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I can't access anything that requires an internet connection on my 3dsxl. It just asks me to agree to the service user agreement and privacy policy. And when I go to settings it says 'You cannot view the user agreement as the network services defined therein are unavailable in your region'.
What ._.?
Does anyone know how to make this work?
I'm ready to make it work by hook or by crook

P.s. PLEASE HELP.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It already tells you the solution... change your country in the system settings from India to somewhere than Nintendo considers part of the first world and is therefore worthy of deserving multiplayer services

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
if you have still have problems, download the nintendo dev app 'config' (search for it online) and set the user agreement value to FF. that will fix it for all cases :)

what is first world ? never heard this before
is this a joke because your county is east timor? :) (sorry, maybe not a joke)

Last edited by cearp,
Reactions: Deleted User

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what is first world ? never heard this before
OK, off topic time

The original meaning was for the cold war: first world = Americans and allies, second world = Soviets and friends, third world = different ideologies or just neutral

Someone probably realised that the numbers were also mostly a ranking (most third world countries were in Africa)

Now that the cold war is over (unfortunately IMO, but this is for another topic), the modern meaning became: first world = rich/important countries where people on average are satisfied, second and third world = poor but improving, fourth world = basically hopeless

My usage was mostly a joke implying Nintendo has zero interest putting effort (if any) bringing their online services to India (or rather, to a console anywhere in the world set to India)

D

Deleted User

Since EULA Setter homebrew came out somewhere in May, go to FBI > TitleDB, look for that app, download, open it then press X to set agree version to FF.FF. No need to find Nintendo's Config app anymore as this method I menthion is easier now.

Last edited by ,

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The homebrew "EULA Setter" isn't working actually: it never saves the new set value.

@astronautlevel Yes: I start the CIA, it shows the commands, I change the value to FFFF and press the staet button to save and exist. The program closes itself and foreign games still ask for the agreement signature. If I re-open the Setter, I notice that the value is still at its original number.

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: