Gaming PlayStation Vita games poll

What PS Vita games are you interested in for Fall 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Games? For the Vita?
Don't make me laugh. Jesus, that line up is terrible. Watered down version of console games, PS3 ports and rereleases. The only Vita exclusive/new IP is Sound Shapes. Can Sony actually make new IP?
And people wonder why the Vita is sinking like a stone.

Yes, yes, let the hate flow through you.

But man that response was very generic Vita hating. I got bored just reading it.
Here's the thing: I want the Vita to do well. Competition breeds excellency. But they're just not trying at all. Look at that lineup and tell me if you can see a game that genuinely excites you. I sure as hell can't find one.
Why don't Sony make more of Escape Plan? Sure, it's multiplatform, but it's pretty much the best thing that the Vita has going for it right now.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games? For the Vita?
Don't make me laugh. Jesus, that line up is terrible. Watered down version of console games, PS3 ports and rereleases. The only Vita exclusive/new IP is Sound Shapes. Can Sony actually make new IP?

But man that response was very generic Vita hating. I got bored just reading it.
Here's the thing: I want the Vita to do well. Competition breeds excellency. But they're just not trying at all. Look at that lineup and tell me if you can see a game that genuinely excites you. I sure as hell can't find one.
Why don't Sony make more of Escape Plan? Sure, it's multiplatform, but it's pretty much the best thing that the Vita has going for it right now.

Okay, so why are you going here, making your jabs, and bitch like a little girl?

Unfortunately this isn't your soapbox. Well, that's actually not unfortunate since I have a feeling your opinion is rather bad.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LittleBigPlanet is my first choice. I know it's basically LBP2 on the go but I still get a kick out of the game today (with some friends of course).
I voted Sly 4 even though I still have yet to beat 2 and 3. I'm halfway through 2 (Canada) and haven't started 3. Just being lazy.
Sound Shapes looks interesting so I'll give it a try.
As for future games, I want a GTA game but also a new IP.

Edit: Actually, a new inFamous game will not work...
I mean you get two completely different endings in inFamous 2.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Actually, a new inFamous game will not work...
I mean you get two completely different endings in inFamous 2.

They can either make a prequel to Infamous (if that's possible?), a game set between the two (if that's also possible?) or just choose a canon ending for the Infamous 2 and set it during that.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Games? For the Vita?

Okay, so why are you going here, making your jabs, and bitch like a little girl?

Unfortunately this isn't your soapbox. Well, that's actually not unfortunate since I have a feeling your opinion is rather bad.
Well, actually, I am allowed to state my opinion on the matter. If we all stayed in our own little boxes, there would never be any discussion. Just because I don't agree with your opinion doesn't mean I'm not allowed to post, thank you.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Actually.. I want God of War Vita. However, I won't buy Vita at all because of the non good games at all.

Well, actually, I am allowed to state my opinion on the matter. If we all stayed in our own little boxes, there would never be any discussion. Just because I don't agree with your opinion doesn't mean I'm not allowed to post, thank you.
You are allowed to post, but you posted the same think that every crying-girl that do not have a vita is posting since its release. We know you hate Vita, that is your opinion, so it is better you say only "I'm a hater". I am a Vita owner, I am a bit angry with the lack of games now, but that not means that it will not get a good library in few months (and I am sure it will)

Now about the pool, the only game that I will not even try to like is PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale, I do not like "multiple franchises fighting". LittleBig Planet Vita is the game I am waiting (and saving money) for, and I still dream with little big planet karting, because modnations was a disappointment for me.

Reactions: 1 person

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Games? For the Vita?

You are allowed to state your opinion. Though that comes with it's own consequences as you have seen here. If you go into the Vita Games subforum, and expect to bash the Vita and it's library without any resistance, you have something wrong with you.

Just like if you go to a Star Trek convention and try to convince everyone there that Star Trek sucks, and Star Wars is better, you're going to have a bad time.

Everyone has opinions. Everyone has the right to express them. That doesn't necessarily mean they should at that place or time.

Reactions: 4 people

MindC0ntroll

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good Lord give us easier choices in the poll next time

I thought it would have been too hard to choose one game since many of us have different titles we're interested in. It wouldn't be fair to make you choose between, let's say, 3 titles you really want to play. Or maybe you're just interested slightly in a few games and you have no favorite. Idk, but that's my reasoning for the multiple choice poll

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I thought it would have been too hard to choose one game since many of us have different titles we're interested in. It wouldn't be fair to make you choose between, let's say, 3 titles you really want to play. Or maybe you're just interested slightly in a few games and you have no favorite. Idk, but that's my reasoning for the multiple choice poll
I don't disagree with this sentiment, but I'm in agreement that there should have been more games listed in the first question (or at least a "None of the Above" option). I didn't really care for any of the ones listed.

MindC0ntroll

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited the poll.

Killzone Vita has been finally named: Killzone: Mercenary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XDFp96dL4A

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified finally has a gameplay trailer (IMO Looks terrible)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNu5uevgVlw

And a new IP from the LittleBig Planet devs: Tearawy* (Correct me if I'm wrong)

******MY THOUGHTS******

Personally, I cannot WAIT for Killzone: Mercenary, it looks simply AMAZING! :wacko:

CoD: BOD looked horrible. Made by Nihlistic, no wonder it looks sub-par graphically

Tearawy* (Dont know how it's spelled) looks very interesting and fun. Also added to the poll

D

Deleted_171835

In a perfect world, Valve would port TF2 to the Vita and Sony would allow them to issue as many updates as they want whenever they want providing a perfect TF2 experience wherever you have access to the internet. :c

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In a perfect world, Valve would port TF2 to the Vita and Sony would allow them to issue as many updates as they want whenever they want providing a perfect TF2 experience wherever you have access to the internet. :c

In a perfect world this would've happened to the console versions a long time ago.

D

Deleted_171835

In a perfect world this would've happened to the console versions a long time ago.
Console versions mean nothing to me because I can play it on my PC (and hook it up to my TV if need be). Portable version is more appealing.

Matt0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't disagree with this sentiment, but I'm in agreement that there should have been more games listed in the first question (or at least a "None of the Above" option). I didn't really care for any of the ones listed.
What I meant by "easier choices" was don't put half of the games that I want on the same poll.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1