Hacking Playstation Mobile

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
So i dont have a Vita yet... but i do have an android Phone. with that i decided to get Playstation Mobile on a non-certified devices with some hack (ask if you want to know its done) .

now the thing .. all the games on they seem to be wack. the only thing that looks okay is chaos rings, which i can get on my phone for cheaper...

is they any good games checking out.. or is it still early days for PSM.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's still early days for PSM, both as a mobile development SDK and an application outlet, but nevertheless, there's a couple of titles that grew popular through the service. Have a look at Switch Galaxy, Haunt the House: Terror Town, Surge, Tokyo Jungle Mobile, Gun Commando, Super Crate Boy, Mononoke Slashdown and Adventure Bar Labirynth, maybe you'll like one of those.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
It's still early days for PSM, both as a mobile development SDK and an application outlet, but nevertheless, there's a couple of titles that grew popular through the service. Have a look at Switch Galaxy, Haunt the House: Terror Town, Surge, Tokyo Jungle Mobile, Gun Commando, Super Crate Boy, Mononoke Slashdown and Adventure Bar Labirynth, maybe you'll like one of those.

but the thing is some of this games can be found in the mobile world for free if you look a little.

an example is Trolly Bird. which is a flappy bird clone which is £1.59.... ouch.

I too think its still early days... but ive read the sdk is like £65/€80., which is alot imo becasue the iOS sdk is about the same.. but i think they is like 5 million PSM devices but compared with iOS which like 100 times that.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cytus is something that you'll definatly need to check out. It's a shame that PSM has a ram limit, which sucks tbh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended