Gaming Playing Zelda without the Sheikah Slate

mrjc1238

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe? I'm not sure how they activated the tower without the Sheikah slate, but if they can do that, then the rest of the game should be playable. Might give it a try later on and let you know what I find out

themperror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The towers appear working still, so you can activate them, I'm just wondering about the runes, and what would happen if you'd visit the ancient tech lab..
You also can't fast travel anymore, so getting around will take a while.

mrjc1238

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at the magnesis trial rn. The rune was extracted and I can use it. It also gave me the slate on the player (not the item menu) and the runes can be switched, but I can't open the sheikah slate menu.
So yes, you can beat the game using this glitch. You can use the runes, but you can't open the slate menu, so no teleport, no map, and no scope.
Will share screenshots soon

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

DFwrNBkUAAACR5o.jpg

DFwq56AVoAA_vXR.jpg
DFwqqAUUIAEgDow.jpg
Tower Link looks ridiculous, and the first two show that after the rune is activated, the physical slate is on Link, but the menu can't be used.

Last edited by mrjc1238,

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
dlc would be better due to master mode
Yeah i figured that would be the case. Still wow what a random glitch lol.

I did it on the Switch version of zelda with no dlc, so dlc isn't necessary for this.

seriously? i best try this then haha thanks:mthr:

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I using the swit. I have an autosave outside kara kara basar. I load it. I use cryonis on the water (as the video showed) and stood on it. then load the shrine of ressurection save but nothing happens.

Eurasiam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at the magnesis trial rn. The rune was extracted and I can use it. It also gave me the slate on the player (not the item menu) and the runes can be switched, but I can't open the sheikah slate menu.
So yes, you can beat the game using this glitch. You can use the runes, but you can't open the slate menu, so no teleport, no map, and no scope.
Will share screenshots soon

DFwrNBkUAAACR5o.jpg

DFwq56AVoAA_vXR.jpg
DFwqqAUUIAEgDow.jpg
Tower Link looks ridiculous, and the first two show that after the rune is activated, the physical slate is on Link, but the menu can't be used.

That last picture looks like a 4-kids edit, like he was holding a weapon (reference to Yu-gi-oh and other anime they ruined)

Thats gonna be scary getting around though...phew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.