Hacking Playing PS2 discs with Rebug

britain4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just ordered a PS3 running Rebug 4.81, I think it's a CECHL model so the one without any PS2 hardware. I know you can emulate PS2 ISOs on there but is there any way to play them straight from the disc like a BC PS3?

I already have all the PS2 games I want on disc and it would be a PITA downloading/ripping them all.

Worst case I have a spare YLOD BC model laying around I was thinking of sending off for a reball and downgrade.

Last edited by britain4,

britain4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I think the closest I'm going to get is creating an ISO in Multiman and playing it from that, which suits me fine as long as I don't have to download them all again :D

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
Just ordered a PS3 running Rebug 4.81, I think it's a CECHL model so the one without any PS2 hardware. I know you can emulate PS2 ISOs on there but is there any way to play them straight from the disc like a BC PS3?

I already have all the PS2 games I want on disc and it would be a PITA downloading/ripping them all.

Worst case I have a spare YLOD BC model laying around I was thinking of sending off for a reball and downgrade.

I'm thinking of getting my slim reballed as a preventative measure. Is it worth it in the long run? Where do you recommend and how much does it cost please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse