Hacking Playing iso/cso + best homebrew

midnight1001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi everyone. Im sure this has been answered a million times before but I through it would be useful just to ask in a recent topic. Ok I know that you put your paper iso/cso into the iso folder on your memory card right. My question is how do u play them is there a homebrew program or can u run them straight on the psp through custom firmware.
I would also like to ask what is some very good homebrew for the psp like for instance a media player...
Also my last question is what is the best program to get to convert cso back to iso.
Again sorry if these questions have been answered a million times before its just that id like some opinions and help on how to do these things.
And im getting a psp in approx 1 week soooo I just would like to know how to do these things.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The best program to convert CSO to ISO is whatever was used to compress them in the first place. The various compression tools all work in slightly different ways meaning that if you're decompressing a CSO to an ISO with an incompatible tool you may not end up with a "full" ISO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE