Hacking Playing backups off HDD

Harx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to play games of external hdd, or change it to an internal 2 tb hdd.
Whats the best option to choose. I don't want to do it myself, but I dont mind paying the money for a pre-modded console. Which one is the best?

Thank you.

Last edited by Harx,

konsolenumbau.expert

Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
There's just RGH for you. You could get an xkey (ODE) but none of my customers are really happy with them. Do you need XBL or are you just on about playing backups without Live? Then choose RGH

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Harx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah, no XBL for me. Thank you.

On a side topic, do you know any sellers/modders that will sell me a RGH modded console in australia?

konsolenumbau.expert

Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
No prob mate. But as I'm in Germany this is the other side of our planet... Don't know any one from down under except you now but there might be someone here that can do the mod for you... Or you need to head over to the tx board (don't know if it's allowed to post other boards names in here)... There will be one definit.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Getting an ISO from the web, running it through ABGX (or not, their problem) and copying it to an external drive.
Simple steps for noobs.

RGH requires extraction (or JTAG rip), FTP/copy to usb then copy in FSD, rescanning and then execution.
RGH also requires a different way of updating the console.
Noobs being noobs, they will fuck it up.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Dealt with so many people when I hacked consoles for them, I eventually stopped doing what they wanted and assessed how dumb they are.
It might sound mean but if you get noobs that barely know how to turn on a PC that want to pirate...
Then it's best to give them a way that requires the least amount of steps to do it.

Their happy that they can pirate and you're relieved that they won't come back over every tiny thing they did wrong and blame you for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM