Hacking Playing back ups on this version of new nintendo 3ds

ninfas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to buy a new nintendo 3ds (not XL version) very soon. Unfortunately here in UK the white and black versions both of which I like seemed to be sold out or are very expensive :sad:

However this New Nintendo 3DS + Animal Crossing bundle is still available at a reasonable price

new 3ds.jpg
Being new to the n3DS I don't know much about firmwares units come with

Will a sky3DS card work on these versions of n3ds?

Can custom firmware be installed on these versions of n3ds?

Thanks

Last edited by ninfas,

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I am looking to buy a new nintendo 3ds (not XL version) very soon. Unfortunately here in UK the white and black versions both of which I like seemed to be sold out or are very expensive :sad:

However this New Nintendo 3DS + Animal Crossing bundle is still available at a reasonable price

View attachment 99508

Thanks

Sky3DS works on everything. As for CFW, I am not sure what firmware that version has, but it is possible to install CFW on ANY version if you have a compatible DS (not 3DS) flashcard.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 99508

Thanks
If the console is on 11.3 or lower, you can install CFW completely free with no additional hardware. If your console comes on 11.4< then you will need a flashcard, another 3DS with CFW already or a hardmod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1