Play Zelda BOTW with All DLC for FREE without CFW

Discussion in 'Wii U - Tutorials' started by raphamotta, May 3, 2017.

1. ivoyko

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    When i try use Tik2SD says dumped tickers. But when i use my SD on my computer i dont see anything. What its wrong?

2. splatool

splatool Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2015
    Barbados
    If does update the main game breath of the wild using method will dlcs stop working?

3. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    DLC will not stop working.
    you can update the game. It's even required to make DLC working.

is there a new recent update since the one which enabled DLCs?

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    There was a small bugfix update August 7.

Installing the update by any means will not break DLC, regardless of how the DLC was installed.

Cyan likes this.
  5. splatool

splatool Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2015
    Barbados
    thanks much!

6. w35l3y

w35l3y Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2017
    Brazil
    I am using CBHC, how can I test whether it worked or not?

I mean, how can I disable CBHC temporarily?

7. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    The only way I know how is by uninstalling CHBC using the CBHC installer. When you want to reinstall it, you should delete the DS game (don't do this unless you already uninstalled CBHC successfully), redownload it from the eShop, reinstall Haxchi, and then reinstall CBHC.

As a CBHC user, why do you care about following this guide?

w35l3y likes this.
  8. w35l3y

w35l3y Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2017
    Brazil
    Thanks for your quick answer, that is what I also thought but wasn't sure. It doesn't worth it then.

Because if I decide to uninstall CBHC, then I would like to keep the game working flawlessly. :)

Last edited by w35l3y, Sep 3, 2017
  9. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    If I were you then, I would go ahead and follow the guide without testing the results. If you do uninstall CBHC someday, that can be when you test the results. In addition, by following the guide, you should be able to download and install updates to the DLC directly from the game. For example, when the Winter DLC pack for Breath of the Wild is released, you should be able to update the DLC directly from the game itself. That's another way you can test if it worked.

w35l3y likes this.
  10. Highter

Highter Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2014
    Brazil
    Thanks for the tutorial. What's the possibility of this resulting in a ban someday? I know the console has been abandoned, but you never know...
    Also, the 3DS got a banwave for CFW users a while ago, which got me a little more scared.

11. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    The answer you're looking for is: Who knows? Is it possible? Yes. Will it happen? Unlikely

The process is "as safe" as installing non-legit stuff through wupinstaller. It has the same chances of ban as the that. Why? Cause it's not doing anything different. All it's doing is installing legit and non-legit stuff. The whole ticket manipulation thing is not gonna get you banned.

12. brkun

brkun GBAtemp Fan

Mar 9, 2015
    United States
    Guys, i am facing problems with Hyrule Warriors.
    I deleted the unlegit DLC from the console (even the updates), downloaded my legit Ganon outfit from eshop... and the game fails to start.

When i delete the DLC, everything works fine.
    Whats happening?

13. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    I guess cause you deleted the updates. Update again

14. brkun

brkun GBAtemp Fan

Mar 9, 2015
    United States
    Updates installed. Game booted.

Downloaded the legit DLC, game failed to load. Got an error in installation.

15. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    I don't know then. I would've guessed that maybe your save file is recognizing the dlc that's no longer there, but you said deleting dlc completely makes it boot fine. So I wouldn't know. Sorry

16. brkun

brkun GBAtemp Fan

Mar 9, 2015
    United States
    Strange thing is even when delete all the DLC and go to eshop for the legit download, it says "part of this content is already on the device". :/

17. brkun

brkun GBAtemp Fan

Mar 9, 2015
    United States
    deleted the save, update and everything: still cant install the legit dlc :(

I am getting error 105-3687 when i try to install the legit DLC running the game from the home menu

Last edited by brkun, Sep 20, 2017
  18. raphamotta
    OP

raphamotta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2013
    Look here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/error-105-3687-and-how-to-fix-it.451635/

It seems you have a problem with the DLC tik file. DO you have a backup from tik2sd? Did you try to swap the tickets? Please try to restore your backup. If you don't have a backup, do it and then look your tik file where is your DLC ticket. Make sure you don't have others games in this tik file but the DLC and delete it. Try to download the DLC again. If don't works, you have a backup anyway...

19. brkun

brkun GBAtemp Fan

Mar 9, 2015
    United States
    Don't have a backup. I was looking in this thread as well...

Noob question: I can do a backup from my legit DLC even if it's not installed?

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando Tapatalk

20. raphamotta
    OP

raphamotta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2013
    Use the tik2sd to make a backup the tickets. For DLC you need to delete it to install again. You can download again on eshop because its legit, AFAIK. But the backup is important if something goes wrong.