Play Pokemon through Twitch

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's been a few days, so excuse this double post, but I think it's worth mentioning:
Badges - 7
Team - Two Pokemon at decently high levels, and another three that only need a little work. The sixth is still level 5 though, so, well, yep.
Current location - Ice Path. It seems we've spent at least the past day trying to get through there.
Time spent - A little over 7 days at this point.

All in all, I'd say they're progressing decently. Democracy isn't holding well enough to make the ice cave really any kind of easy, but I'm sure they'll get through. It will be interesting to see if they can beat this game faster than they beat Red. They seem to be making some pretty quick progress at this point.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like continuing after Crystal would just be beating a dead horse. I'm guessing over half of the "viewers" at this point are just people running scripts to repeat the same commands without even needing to actually pay attention.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for anyone that still cares.
Gold is done and they're gonna start playing Emerald in a few days. Which I'm actually hyped for.
But right now they're playing pokemon pinball Ruby/Sapphire and it's pretty amusing.

That was super quick. Did they also finish off Red?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
just for the info is this legal .....streaming a game you dont have the rights / didnt program yourself ?
Most developers are okay with it because there's really no reason why they wouldn't be, it's free publicity. Youtube acts a bit odd with gameplay videos nowadays though.

p3rand0r

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
portfolio.al
XP
Country
Albania
Most developers are okay with it because there's really no reason why they wouldn't be, it's free publicity. Youtube acts a bit odd with gameplay videos nowadays though.

Yap i see your point , but sometimes you dont have an actual idea how good a game is if you dont know how it plays , a lack of the demos and a trailer that says nothing are also to blame...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over