Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BF4-blog-header580x201.jpg

Origin Game Time is back! It’s time to team up with your friends in Battlefield 4. The massive first-person shooter has joined our Game Time program. New recruits can now download Battlefield 4 to their Origin Game Library and get one full week -- that's 168 hours -- of non-stop action. All Origin users have until August 14 to add Battlefield 4 Game Time to their Origin Game Library.

Origin Game Time for Battlefield 4 is currently rolling out across the world over the next few hours. If you don’t see it available in your area yet, you will soon. You’ll be able to grab Battlefield 4 on Origin Game Time until August 14 at 10:00 AM PT, but once you’ve snagged it, you can download the game and start your 168 hour Game Time clock whenever you want.

Game Time for Battlefield 4 is the entire experience, available to play for one entire week. Go ahead, use your 168 hours of Game Time to complete the single-player campaign. Then jump into multiplayer and join your friends in 64-player warfare until the sun comes up… again and again and again. Your Game Time clock runs in real-time, whether you're in the fight or taking a break. but your progress and Origin Achievements will be saved if you want to keep your career going after your Game Time ends – buy the game and you’ll pick up right where you left off.

It’s easy to start your Game Time. Simply add the game to your game library and download the game. Don’t worry about the download times: Your Origin Game Time clock will not begin until you’ve launched the downloaded game for the very first time.

For those already in the Battlefield 4 fight, the new influx of Game Time recruits means new squadmates to team up with and new enemies to attack. You won’t be waiting long for your next fight. Level up and start scoring the awesome load-outs.

See you on the Battlefield!

I guess they desperately want to do something about the image of the game, after its completely failed launch. They did similar things with BF3 and it worked miracles.

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's on discount as well. It was 26.99 last week, now it's 24.99. And they just announced a big game-changing patch coming in September.

The game is doing terrible, they need to turn things around somehow.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the server crashings and hope dashings, I didn't even know you could play Battlefield 4 for a week, let alone at all.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So basically the game is dying. Not really surprising...does it still use that god awful battle log browser BS instead of a real server browser?
I remember trying to get into beta, and as usual the game didn't run on my PC. Didn't even bother trying to get it to, I just uninstalled and moved on to real games.

Also it's hard to say it's free for a week when I have to run and likely update the horrid pile of garbage, Origin.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Meh, I know there's supposed to be some big patch coming to fix the game, but they've said that so many times I just can't be assed to give a shit about BF4.
They've already updated the netcode, it's apparently much better atm than it was 3 months ago. This game is FINALLY getting the updates and fixes it needs.
I'm so glad I didn't pre-order it, was really contemplating it because I love BF3. But from what I've played in the free BF4 week, BF3 is just better... Feels so much better, plays more fluently, guns are more fun, jets are 10 times as fun.

BF3>BF4

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nice offer, longer than Steam free weekends.. My good old PC can only handle "normal" settings, stuttering every few seconds by "high", still very well done game, I like it and the little squad command.. However, I am victim of the infamous sewer bug in Singapore mission 4, so.. To help out potential unfortunate tempers like me, by some google results.. I have yet to restart the mission and try..

"After passing first ladder, do not rush in front of your teammates. Let them go first."

Reactions: Satangel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.