Hacking Play Animal Crossing on a 3DS 4.5 Gateway Hacked Console

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i mean sure, i would print this out (boris) - image
i'm not sure how much it costs in 'ink' to make something, hmm...
Is that Boris Johnson :huh: lol

I was thinking it would be cool for little parts when your fixing something....say like if you need a L button for a DS ......assuming you can make/find a 3d model of it :lol:

Reactions: cearp

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yes it is lol. and sure, i can see uses for it, battery remote control cover etc, but, not for me, yet :)
Don't think I want to know what you want the Boris Johnson for......but yeah battery covers etc would be quite handy,

But yeah I wouldn't buy one they are pretty expensive but if I got offered one XD

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
hey do you know if there are any problems redeeming serial codes on pokemon, with gateway? i'm trying to do it now and it won't connect, i get a 3ds error message, but i can get the 'internet' based even fine, it connects with no error, but when i select 'serial', it just doesn't work out...?
have you had it work for you, if you tried? if you even play pokemon ha

-fixed it, the header file for the 3dz was incorrect, someone gave it to me to get an event for them.
the chip id was the wrong chip type, an easy fix :) but strange that i could get the wifi/internet based event fine, yet the serial based events and in-game online functions wouldn't work...
but yeah everything is fine now :)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
  1. Netcode
  2. Netcode is the part of an online game which handles communication between the game clients and the game server.
nice and big, thanks buddy. i guessed that, i thought it would be something more specific. the communication stuff works fine with me, i don't have any problems

Thordax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi again,

I finally arrived to backup my retail game onto my micro SD card. But I completely lost my save files.

If I play the old ROM, the save file is still present.

I tried to rename my game "Animal Crossing.3DS" (i.e : the name of my old rom) and then the game says my save file is corrupted.

Anyone got an idea on what to do to recover my save file from my old rom to my new rom ?

Thanks in advance !

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The save for animal crossing is stored inside the rom, there is a tool in the Pokemon distribution thread to extract the save from the rom to inject into another one, btw you can't use a save from a .3ds rom online

If you dump the cart you can use the save from the retail cart by changing the extension to .3dz, it will automatically detect the save from the retail cart and you continue from where you left off

Thordax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I saw that, it's called "Action Replay PowerSaves 3DS". But when I install it, it tells me nothing is connected. Should I get a connector to plug my gateway card onto my PC ?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Reactions: cearp

Thordax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I finally got the savegame also, thanks a lot !

But when I intend to connect, I get the error "002-0123". Am I banned ? Do I need to play another way ?

EDIT : Talked too soon, I think the savefile of my game was not done.

Thordax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, so unfortunately, I didn't manage to recover my savegame. So I tried to take things a different way.

I used the tool to change the header of the 3DS file and I applied the header of my legit cartridge (after backing-it up via the Gateway Menu).

It doesn't change anything, I still get my "002-0123". I thought it was because of the naming of the extension so I renamed the file to ".3DZ".

But if I rename the file, it tells me that the backup of my game is corrupted.

Any idea ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: