Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
Regarding the "Reset Necrozma" script, for USM, does this also reset the Colros encounter where he gives you the N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer? And does this leave us with doubles in our inventories?

Also the "Clear Mystery Gift data" script for all the games, does this wipe your wonder cards, or just toggle your active wonder cards to be ones you've not yet collected?

Edit: Talked to them on the discord, and they claim that the Colros encounter does get reset but shoudln't double your N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer, however if you have a merged Necrozma it will duplicate it! So if using this script, de-merge any Necrozma you may have first.

As for the mystery gift data script, it does indeed wipe all of your mystery gift information, not just resetting the cards!

Last edited by Hopalongtom,

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Excuse me, how I can inject my own Pokémon? I have a save data with all competitive Pokémon, and I want to use myself; somebody can tell me how to do it? Thank you.

TheTrippyHippie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with trying to get the scripts to work. They are dropped inside of the USUM folder(.bin files that are offered like the all z crystal script) but when i open scripts it says they aren't found. I'm using a 2DS with Luma3DS 9.0 on 11.6 OFW.

TheTrippyHippie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with trying to get the scripts to work. They are dropped inside of the USUM folder(.bin files that are offered like the all z crystal script) but when i open scripts it says they aren't found. I'm using a 2DS with Luma3DS 9.0 on 11.6 OFW.
Nevermind, i was missing a file and the "scripts" i had were .bin files, not .pksm files.

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If I use this tool to inject a Wonder/Event card into my Ultra Sun game, would it be considered legit while connecting to Nintendo servers? (I missed the EU event this month).

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If I use this tool to inject a Wonder/Event card into my Ultra Sun game, would it be considered legit while connecting to Nintendo servers? (I missed the EU event this month).

Yes, that's considerate a Legal Event; I did it with some Event and I don't have Ban from Nintendo.

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, that's considerate a Legal Event; I did it with some Event and I don't have Ban from Nintendo.
Is this the thing (it was included with PKSM, I didnt add it manually):

https://imgur.com/a/B3F6S

There are two things which concern me.... "met date aka receive date" (ingame) and "receive date" (mystery gift transfer receive date) and as you can see this is false/non legit. So, how to change that?

BTW: PKSM has a bug (important one, atleast on version 5.1.1), while pressing "START" to close the app and selecting "NO" (pressing B) to discard any changes made in settings, it still saves.

Last edited by deSSy2724,

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be having a problem. I'm trying to use the "Set Max Money" script for Ultra Sun, and I'm pretty sure I have everything where it's supposed to be, but... it just does nothing? My money doesn't change, and I'm sure I'm saving the data when I close PKSM... Any idea why it's not working?

Edit: Also, Max Festival Coins DOES seem to work, but not money. Is the script broken and needing of fixing or am I still somehow doing something wrong?

Last edited by Rubedo,

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble trading a wonder event Ash Grennija to my friend. Everytime we try in the Festival Plaza it says there is a problem with the Pokémon. Its moves are legal, the only thing I changed is its level, nature, and stats.

Antons20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a forwarder Pokémon Platinum (run with nds-bootstrap or TWLoader) and when I try to edit my save with PKSM, the app crashes and i get an error from Luma, any solution?

Hallowing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PKSM expects cartridge/digital download only due to the way in which they save. If you want to edit your TWLoader save then just use pkhex on PC you don't even need a save manager to get/restore your save

Reactions: Hopalongtom

roytam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
PKSM expects cartridge/digital download only due to the way in which they save. If you want to edit your TWLoader save then just use pkhex on PC you don't even need a save manager to get/restore your save
yeah, but I think we need a way to manipulate DS.sav pokemons to/from PKSM bank boxes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse