Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Sakuretsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
In Pokémon world, there is 3 terms concerning legality :

- Illegal : Pokémon wont pass online at all, it cannot exist in the current game
- Legal : Pokémon is obtained in the game, with a normal way
- Legit : Pokémon is created with an external tool like PkHex / PKSM and can exist in the game. It concerns modifications too (like upgrading IV / EV, or changing moves). Beware, creating legit Pokémon is not an easy task, you have to learn few things before ;)
You are almost correct. (My explanations will be sub-optimal)

Illegal: Can not exist in the game without the help of external programs and/or modification. This is your Marshadow (for the time being), shiny Lunala, and No Guard Fissure Machamp.
Legal: Can exist in game. In some cases, it was created with an external program and/or modification BUT does not conflict with any hack checks or raise any flags. Unless you know exactly when and how a 'mon was acquired, anything you obtain in a trade is legal at best. This is your 6IV Alola Ditto you obtained from reddit before bank was available, your perfect Soft-Boiled Clefable, or your perfect Tapu Koko you didn't use any bottle caps on. All these cases can happen, but they are very unlikely - it is easier to simply hack them in, adhering to hack checks. In some cases, RNG abuse can be used to acquire these highly unlikely 'mons rather easily - but not everyone knows about this.
Legit: Was caught in game and was not modified by any external means. This is what little Timmy has by simply playing the game - all of his 'mons are legitimate. If a legitimate 'mon is then modified by an external program, like giving your starter perfect stats or making your Salandit shiny and/or female, then it immediately bumps up to LEGAL.

If you have any doubts, then check the very definition of these words in any dictionary then cross-reference and interpret them with these descriptions.

Reactions: TimX24968B

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I got me a new pokemon now after finding out what no guard does...

You know that No Gurd Machamp is not legal? Sure is a regular ability for him but, via Pokèbank, you can only get Fissure Machamp with is Hidden Ability. If you or other pepole have No Gurd Fissure Machamp is definitly hacked, not that is a problem (apperently go easy even online) but if you used online whatch out you can get featured in a video from certan person x°D

In pokemon sun can I have in pksm zygrade 10-50 and 100%?

As far i know yes. You can even have the varius form legali since, if i remenber correctly, you can disassemble even the Zygrade from X/Y and the event Zygarde. So is possible to even have all the varius forms normaly. But of course this require multiple Zygarde for disassemble and the re assemble in 10%, 50% and Zygarde with the ability that make him change form in battle to 100%. Correct me if i mistake.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know that No Gurd Machamp is not legal? Sure is a regular ability for him but, via Pokèbank, you can only get Fissure Machamp with is Hidden Ability. If you or other pepole have No Gurd Fissure Machamp is definitly hacked, not that is a problem (apperently go easy even online) but if you used online whatch out you can get featured in a video from certan person x°D

As far i know yes. You can even have the varius form legali since, if i remenber correctly, you can disassemble even the Zygrade from X/Y and the event Zygarde. So is possible to even have all the varius forms normaly. But of course this require multiple Zygarde for disassemble and the re assemble in 10%, 50% and Zygarde with the ability that make him change form in battle to 100%. Correct me if i mistake.
I'll remember that the next time I decide to go online on my 3ds.... oh wait, I don't play online.

Roifok

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there, discovering the tool and the game, i would like to know, is the mass injector safe for online gaming ? Im on a new save and never synced online.

Thanks in advance

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I noticed that you added access to the Hyper Training "flags" in the hexa.editor. May I ask for a future access to the Super Training ones? (to avoid discordance between the S.T.ribbon and the infos for example)

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Where can I go to keep up with the latest Wonder Cards available?

At the moment I'm checking the commits for each releases to see what's been added to the WC db.

While it's not a major inconvenience, I figure there must be an easier way to find out what's been added, and/or what's due to be added.

@EventAssistant Since there's usually only a few added each time, could you perhaps include the name and associated event ID of WCs added in the release notes of each build?

Elexon6273

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need help transferring my Pokemon from Black 2 to Moon but PKSM keeps saying no cartridge is inserted when I try using it for my Black 2 game?

How can I fix this :unsure:

hurricane_matt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help transferring my Pokemon from Black 2 to Moon but PKSM keeps saying no cartridge is inserted when I try using it for my Black 2 game?

How can I fix this :unsure:
I believe you need to boot up poketransporter (pokebank companion app) before PKSM can recognize DS carts.

Elexon6273

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Use TWLoader to copy the save from the cart, use PkHex to extract the pkmn file, and then inject it into your Sun/Moon save.
TWLoader downloads the save file
PkHex extracts the pkmn files
TWLSaveTool injects the save

Is this correct?

BTW: I don't have CFW but I have Homebrew.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use TWLoader to copy the save from the cart, use PkHex to extract the pkmn file, and then inject it into your Sun/Moon save.

Is this correct?

Well, is it correct? Sorry if I'm rushing you, I'm just in a hurry to battle a friend in Moon.

That's it, I'm trying anyway. Thanks for the help @hurricane_matt ^_^

Last edited by Elexon6273,

hurricane_matt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is this correct?

Well, is it correct? Sorry if I'm rushing you, I'm just in a hurry to battle a friend in Moon.

That's it, I'm trying anyway. Thanks for the help @hurricane_matt ^_^
Sorry no you don't need TWLoader at all, just TWLSaveTool for DS saves and JKSV for 3DS saves. You can do it without CFW since both tools have .3dsx versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse