Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
My excuses if this was already asked (or isn't welcomed), but would it be possible to modify this lock by allowing to clone the battle pokémons? (not editing or anything more)

@Windylacine Did you try to tap on the lowest bar in the program window?
Oh nevermind, thanks for the reply, Didn't know there is already Egg Seed.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, what does

"I added a sort of godmode that unlocks all the checks letting you do all sort of vandalisms. This is unlockable by entering a touch sequence."

mean, exactly?

Also, what exactly do you mean by a "hex editor" screen? I just updated and all that I've seen changed were my pre-modded rayquazas from other editors that are now red.

Last edited by TimX24968B,

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, what does

"I added a sort of godmode that unlocks all the checks letting you do all sort of vandalisms. This is unlockable by entering a touch sequence."

mean, exactly?

Also, what exactly do you mean by a "hex editor" screen? I just updated and all that I've seen changed were my pre-modded rayquazas from other editors that are now red.
I think I found it....go to Pokémon editor. Select a Pokémon to edit and then tap the hex code in the top right corner.

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, in regards to the "godmode" I combed through the sorce zip and didn't find a hit anywhere that I could see. I am actually intrigued right now. Not to go all willy nilly and about like others but because I actually know how to edit a pokemon to that level so it has me quite giddy how far this app has come.

UPDATE

Figured it out, very sly devil you are Mr. @EventAssistant lol

Also two things, one any way you could git the forme changes for male and female? Like say for example it pyroar

And do you think a hex chart code would gelp with the need of items possibly.

Last edited by ScientistGreen,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@EventAssistant Do you know if the gen 1 port is being worked on right now for anyone or has no one been able to sauce that out? I ask because if not, I might give it a whirl.
@EventAssistant has made it very clear that he won't be adding RBY in this quote.

I think there's sufficient demand for an RBY to make it worthwhile.

honestly, I don't even have RBY and I'm not going to buy or pirate them, so I dgaf about their support.

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by Molina,
Reactions: Zidapi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: