Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Anyone know any good picross games on the DS

Just got into it through Essential Saduko and want more dam it

On NDS or GBA, either is kwl

also, anyone know any flash sites i can play on wile doing work or at college etc?

cheers people

BionicC

Trophies
XP
Country
It's Japanese but very playable IMHO.

If you really must play an English-language title then I suppose you could get a GB/GBC emulator and Mario Picross 1 & 2 (the second one was only released in Japan but there's an English patch available).

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's Japanese but very playable IMHO.

If you really must play an English-language title then I suppose you could get a GB/GBC emulator and Mario Picross 1 & 2 (the second one was only released in Japan but there's an English patch available).

biggrin.gif

That's still one of my favorites!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo are releasing Picross DS in Japan this week, I can see that coming to the west sometime this year, hey maybe it might come built in to another brain game if they do another.

Also for Picross flash games check out this google link
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=picross+f...lient=firefox-a

And for none picross www.weebls-stuff.com and www.newgrounds.com/game/ both have many fine games.

BionicC

Trophies
XP
Country
Another Picross title for the DS is "DS Puzzler NumPlay Fan & Oekaki Logic" -- however there's a lot of Japanese to get through before you get to the game (if you choose the wrong option you'll end up playing Sudoku) and to be honest the implementation isn't a patch on Puzzle Series 6 (neither is Oekaki Puzzle Battle Gaogaiger, IMHO, as there doesn't seem to be a way of marking squares which are definitely blank -- but that's just my personal preference).

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, where did I read about this...

I remember reading about Mario Picross DS somewhere...or maybe I was having an awesome dream...no...I know I read it somewhere and they had 1 picture to go with it.

EDIT: No, it's just called Picross DS but it's by Nintendo and it's coming out in 3 days in Japan!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended