thegreatrazz

OP
Trophies
Website
thegreatrazz.nz
XP
Country
New Zealand
While Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney has been ported/remade (whatever you prefer, I will use ported) to the 3DS. I still believe that the game could be remade, even better than how the Ace Attorney Trilogy does it. We could have more dynamic scenes, and since this is a straight-up port, we can do things a little bit differently, like (this is up for debate) having case reviews at the end of a major case, like in DD and SoJ.

To do this, we need people to fill in the following roles:
  • Someone with more experience in 3DS and CAPCOM game hacking (someone better than me in terms of 3DS hacking)
  • 3D Graphics Modeller (redo/modify characters, investigation environment and the such)
This is a project I can't quite do alone since I don't have enough experience in this field, but it's an interesting project to take on.

Pol74698

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You'd have to work for Capcom and probably rewrite the script from the blue. There are so many things that we still need to understand about the engine (models and .mod editing is still a mystery).

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I would have loved it if Capcom made the original trilogy (and AJ while we are at it) using the same engine as DD and SoJ. While the project does sound interesting, I do not think it is feasible considering the amount of work that would have to go in. Other than Phoenix, Edgeworth, the judge, Larry and maybe Maya and Emma with some edits, you'll need to make models for all the other characters. The only background scenes shared that I am aware of are the office, Kurain Village, the detention centre and the court room. And that is without taking scripting into account. It is almost akin to building a brand new game from the ground up. That said, I'm not discouraging you from trying at all. By all means, give it a shot and who knows, you may just have what it takes to see it through. At this point in time, the best we have so far is with translating text and that is already quite a feat in itself.

Pol74698

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I would have loved it if Capcom made the original trilogy (and AJ while we are at it) using the same engine as DD and SoJ. While the project does sound interesting, I do not think it is feasible considering the amount of work that would have to go in. Other than Phoenix, Edgeworth, the judge, Larry and maybe Maya and Emma with some edits, you'll need to make models for all the other characters. The only background scenes shared that I am aware of are the office, Kurain Village, the detention centre and the court room. And that is without taking scripting into account. It is almost akin to building a brand new game from the ground up. That said, I'm not discouraging you from trying at all. By all means, give it a shot and who knows, you may just have what it takes to see it through. At this point in time, the best we have so far is with translating text and that is already quite a feat in itself.

Yep, that's the long of it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2