mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
I know theres a few topics stating this, but my computers being slow as shit, and it'd take me an age to fine it

but im on wikipedia and reading the PW page and see this

QUOTE said:
Capcom has stated that additional releases in the USA and Europe depend on sales of the first two, and that if additional games are released, the third would be released before the fourth in the USA and Europe.[1] Presumably in that case, the third game would be remade for the DS, though there is no indication that the re-release would also be reissued in Japan

well, to me, this means PW3 is guna be remade, because the first 2 did really well didnt it?
Isnt it stupdily hard to find a copy of the game in stores??

Volsfan91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capcom has a history of undershipping games.

Want an example? Tron Bonne. Couldn't tell you how much time I spent looking for that game... bet my copy is worth a fortune these days.

So don't equate rarity to lack of selling - blame it on Capcom.

htoxad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PW3 will be remade soon.

Right now Capcom is working on Ace Attorney 4 (Phoenix isn't the star) which is designed for the DS.

The real question is whether these games will make it to America.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They are running a competition right now for people to send in movies, or poems, or whatever to show their love and support for PW3.

Volsfan91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're going to bring it to the US and probably are already deep into the process of doing so. They're just trying to create some buzz.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure we will definitely see it, maybe a budget Japan release first (sometime after GS4, and hopefully with an English option) and the US few months after.

Capcom love bleeding franchises dry!

Anyone know how the mobile version of the first game is doing?

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know what I was thinking. They should make ace attorney into just an engine and then make the games downloadable from your Wii's. They could even ship it with a Slot 2 that stores the games.
You could download each individual story to your Wii from the shopping channel, and then it could be sent to the DS and stored!

Then there will never need to be any more of the games, and they can just charge say £0.50 or summit for each story!

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I havn't played the 1st one, but the second one was so hard I had to quit. The first case was really confusing to me.

Well, you should have started with the first one. Do it, now!

I agree......PW1 was so much easier then the second, in fact I believe for the first 2 or 3 cases it was impossible to loose, the gamer was literally taken by the hand !
But PW2 is a nother beat, in fact already in the secon case with the introduction of the.......what was called, synergy points or whatever it was that would use up your energy level even while just investigating if asking the wrong questions....And the LAST case, that was really hard, I mean long and sometimes frustrating, too many twists and surprise to try to get the player's attention down to the end, which is good in a way but I think they went a bit too far.
But honestly , I would dearly recommend the first game to anyone !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs