Misc Phantasy Star Zero Wi-Fi Topic

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Sure, I'll play with you guys, but for us to communicate better come to my site below in the signature. It has a chatbox so its easier for us to tell/know what were doing when we play over WiFi. I've also added everyone on the last page!

FC 4210 7995 7843

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm lvl 55 or something. I can play the game but dont understand the story and some items. I cant read jap but can guess with instinks wat something stands for .... aka symbols.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
GustavoBacci said:
Please tell me that all of you guys are going to keep with the US release... Please...
Keep as in play? Ya lots of people are waiting for the US release. Check out my site when the US/EU w.e you want to call it comes out. The place is a WiFi community for Clans and such. Also waiting for Ragnarok XD!

o0fdls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I just got the Japanese game - was playing the PSU demo on XBox 360, heard some rumors about free PSU membership, did some research, found out about this game - and I just started playing.

I can't kill the octopus thingy for the life of me!

I managed to learn to dodge the ink and hit it when its weak, but once it starts spinning the stage I just get owned.

Anyways, some friends to play with would be nice; and there's a chat site or something I'd be glad to have a link.

Thanks-
Armadyl:4941-4405-9136

EDIT: Well I'm a genius. Got the link above, and beat the octopus; stuck on the dragon now lol. Trying to figure out why low-stat pistols own the giant rocket launcher thingy I bought...

pokeboy100

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
DSNews.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Eh I'm stuck on the octopus now xD

Name = K-Shadow
FC = 0088 1298 5157
if you wanna play Pm me
biggrin.gif

Lord Teapot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just bought this game online for $15, in japanese. With the new english release of this, the japanese version's prices is falling dramaticly. I prefer playing games in theyre orginal language for some reason :/ However im glad that the english versions out because someone will certainly make a proper online walkthrough, which i can use for the japanese version too.
yaynds.gif

Ill post my fr here as soon as the game arrives!
yay.gif

These forums seem cool, so ill probably stick around but not comment much. :/ I basicly just want as many english speakers on my friends list as possible to make a kind of makeshift "English players only" option
sleep.gif
although it may seem unprofesional
tongue.gif

Tekkin88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Umm.... My FC is: 1376 6286 9997

I usually play from 12pm - 4am. Pacific standard.

Add me if your a late sleeper! ^-^v

P.S. I've gots me a HUnewearl! I've beaten the story and all the normal quests.

styleand1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
my friend code is 5156 3021 3935 name s andi
i just started the game and finished the first boss with human and newman..going to continue with human^^
looking forward to play online with ya
edit:well i added the fc codes till page 5 or sth but how do i know that someone is online and that we can play?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.