Hacking Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity - English Translation

lumune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Got 3 videos done with JC200X, as promised:

I still need to time the blocking right and pay more attention to the surroundings. The enemies flank you everytime in PSP2i apparently.
I must carry Scape Dolls at all times, i'm dying an awful lot.

Reactions: Mage-Andrey

Fefo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It depends. I wouldn't say that Infinity Missions with level 249 enemies (eg Kizuna Infinity) are easy, even on multiplayer.

Hm. Feels like I already asked this...

I'll see. It's just I dunno if the enemies grew strong and smart enough to deal with the buffs we got.

lumune, how's the lag? Didn't watch everything but what I saw was very impressive, and my hate of online multiplayer is mainly caused by that. Lo-lo-lots of stut-t-e-ring... Also...

I still need to time the blocking right and pay more attention to the surroundings. The enemies flank you everytime in PSP2i apparently.
I must carry Scape Dolls at all times, i'm dying an awful lot.

A small help to get the parry timing is just tapping R. It'll bring your guard for nearly enough time to trigger it (and then lower it and get you smacked). Timings, awareness and all you'll get as your knowledge grows. Then, don't be greedy and you should become invincible.

I noticed you missed a lot on higher level enemies; hit their backs to avoid it. It's not very hard with friends, and very useful (almost needed) as things get harder.

Dolls are very useful for mess-ups, and since they go automatically to your trunk there's no reason to not carry one. You can find a easy one at the end of MAX 1 1st area, next to the teleporter

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah there were a problem on the page when i hit post reply, it doubled an empty message. and a small windows appeared with Jq's error thing, i dont know what^^
So, sorry for the double empty post.
No problem. I knew you had some Problems with the website but found it too funny to leave it without a comment xD

Reactions: insertcoin

wyll001

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what's the current status? you don't put subtitles or say "so basically.." i wanna know exactly what is the file your currently working on, Kupo:moogle:! is not that much but i have quite a bit of knowledge on coding (opposing to scripting) so i wanna know more about the status, more technically and advanced way, tell me everything - hide me nothing, Kupo:moogle:!

ArmoredGamer123

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. I just signed up on this website just to give you guys moral support! I'll be waiting enthusiastically for the completed patch of this game :bow:
:gun::gun::gun::rofl2:

soluuloi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just like the guy above, I signed up just to say that no matter what, I will be waiting for the full English patch so please dont drop this project.

Majima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll be eternally grateful if you complete this project. I will be eternally grateful.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 was easily among the best PSP games, better than most current gen games with similar gameplay style even. This looks like a very nice upgrade to that game.

EpicRamen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so unbelievably excited that this game is getting a patch. Good luck to everybody working on this! Thank you so much for giving me a reason to buy Infinity :)!!!

Lyctus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By the way, how's the Sturm Burst and Eternal Cataract in Infinity? I know, I know 'CAST should go with Fluges!' but for solo play I like MAXIMUM DAMAGE, and IIRC Eternal Cataract was heavily nerfed in plain PSP2 and never managed to get Sturm Burst myself.

So how are they here?

MrFwibbles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's been pretty quiet around here lately, so I'll give a bit of an update. First off, have a couple of screenshots that I took of the Yaoroz fight while testing random things today:

2385eeI.jpg

oFoqRP2.jpg

As you can see, Photon Art names and unique words for regular attacks have been inserted. Most of the story has been done, but not inserted yet. We've been working on descriptions. Descriptions of weapons, items, costumes, parts, room decorations, photon arts and spells, you name it. I think around 70% of those are ready to be inserted.

Fefo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Top notch, can't wait for it. Also, gotta love emulation :)

Do you expect any trouble when inserting everything, or at least trouble that can't be solved by throwing more time? Jam very first pics make me quite positive about it.

As always, thanks for all that work you're having for us.

JamRules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Top notch, can't wait for it. Also, gotta love emulation :)

Do you expect any trouble when inserting everything, or at least trouble that can't be solved by throwing more time? Jam very first pics make me quite positive about it.

As always, thanks for all that work you're having for us.

Actually I do expect some trouble inserting the mission specific chats, area names.

Cutsences, menus, item/skill names and descriptions should work out though

Reactions: Fefo

Eiseii

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys, i just signed up to this website just to see if the project is done and give you support :hrth: :hrth: keep up the good work. :toot: :toot:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: