Gaming PETA targets Nintendo Switch's 1-2 Switch milking game.

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I though that PETA vs space wolf's fur was something already stupid, that's a whole new level here.
They are really in need of attention.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Then what, may I ask, was that point you were getting across in that post then? It sure as hell seemed like you were defending PETA and it's video game involvement.
The point was, you are crapping on PETA, you were crapping on liberals, and I presented you with the OTHER SIDE of the equation. Any other questions?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The point was, you are crapping on PETA, you were crapping on liberals, and I presented you with the OTHER SIDE of the equation. Any other questions?

Liberal extremists, not normal liberals, big difference. PETA kills more than they save, if there's anything I can't stand, is when people defend such BS AR activist organizations. I'm not crapping on liberals, just extremist punks, not the same thing, dude. PETA is evil. HSUS is evil, ALF is evil. Any more questions? Disliking liberal extremists != disliking liberals; I have a liberal brother and numerous liberal friends, I get along with them just fine *shrug*. PETA has no place in fictional media. Don't call me out next time, I don't like it.

It's hilarious that they are complaining about milking invisible cows :lol:

Last edited by the_randomizer,

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Liberal extremists, not normal liberals, big difference. PETA kills more than they save, if there's anything I can't stand, is when people defend such BS AR activist organizations. I'm not crapping on liberals, just extremist punks, not the same thing, dude. PETA is evil. HSUS is evil, ALF is evil. Any more questions? Disliking liberal extremists != disliking liberals; I have a liberal brother and numerous liberal friends, I get along with them just fine *shrug*. PETA has no place in fictional media. Don't call me out next time, I don't like it.

It's hilarious that they are complaining about milking invisible cows :lol:
Sure here's a question, do you think it's more humane to euthanize, or to let animals starve to death in terrible conditions? Another question: do you understand it costs HUGE DOLLARS to keep no-kill shelters going? Money doesn't just come out of nowhere

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure here's a question, do you think it's more humane to euthanize, or to let animals starve to death in terrible conditions? Another question: do you understand it costs HUGE DOLLARS to keep no-kill shelters going? Money doesn't just come out of nowhere

No crap money doesn't come from nothing., but you know what? *Throws arms up in defeat* I'm done, I'm so f*cking done talking about PETA and HSUS, I'm sick of this. Ciao.

PETA has no place in video games.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/proof-peta-kills/

Last edited by the_randomizer,

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"For example, an almond milk minigame in which you pick almonds could be quite fun." lol it seems PETA has a different definition for "fun"

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No crap money doesn't come from nothing., but you know what? *Throws arms up in defeat* I'm done, I'm so f*cking done talking about PETA and HSUS, I'm sick of this. Ciao.

PETA has no place in video games.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/proof-peta-kills/
You can tell me that peta kills animals all you want, but poorly funded no-kill shelters TORTURE animals. I don't understand why you say "I'm done talking about this" but then spam the anti-PETA link at me. You refuse to acknowledge the horrors of the ALTERNATIVE to what peta does. I personally think it's not helpful to their cause to nit-pick a Nintendo game, I don't see how they are gonna get good publicity from this. Once I was personally deeply offended by one of their ad campaigns. But one day I put aside my biases, and I actually went to the PETA website and looked up their mission statements etc, what they actually stand for.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can tell me that peta kills animals all you want, but poorly funded no-kill shelters TORTURE animals. I don't understand why you say "I'm done talking about this" but then spam the anti-PETA link at me. You refuse to acknowledge the horrors of the ALTERNATIVE to what peta does. I personally think it's not helpful to their cause to nit-pick a Nintendo game, I don't see how they are gonna get good publicity from this. Once I was personally deeply offended by one of their ad campaigns. But one day I put aside my biases, and I actually went to the PETA website and looked up their mission statements etc, what they actually stand for.
PETA may kill animals but who cares.
What PETA really kills is the patience of your average citizen.
They are just a tolerated terrorist group no much different than ISIS.

The horror committed by PETA is getting in your face and mingling with your business trying to push their ideals into you in an inconsiderate terrorist like fashion. They should be in jail.
And they do it once and again, they have convinced me with actions that their real mission is to force their beliefs into you by terror no matter what you think about it: they are terrorists.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Of course PETA is offended by this.
Then again I don't care what PETA is offended by because they are a horrible group that kills more animals than they actually save. Not to mention "cruelty of milking cows," these people are delusional as fuck.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dear PETA,

Quit trying to talk about animal cruelty by trying to forcefully shove down our children's throats images of it. Where are you getting these images from anyways? You make them yourselves? All you do is show it. Why not show the opposite too? Balance it out.

Love,
People who are smarter, and nicer, than you. :P

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PETA may kill animals but who cares.
What PETA really kills is the patience of your average citizen.
They are just a tolerated terrorist group no much different than ISIS.

The horror committed by PETA is getting in your face and mingling with your business trying to push their ideals into you in an inconsiderate terrorist like fashion. They should be in jail.
And they do it once and again, they have convinced me with actions that their real mission is to force their beliefs into you by terror no matter what you think about it: they are terrorists.
PETA never committed any horrors, that is absolutely ridiculous. People are only against PETA because they live in an echo chamber and refuse to actually examine the other side of things. You've never been on the PETA website, you've never read their stances, you've never TRIED to understand where they're coming from. You only want to believe what you want. And you want to lock up people for saying something mean. Well sorry, but here in AMERICA, we can say whatever we want. People that don't like PETA, go move to China.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
PETA never committed any horrors, that is absolutely ridiculous. People are only against PETA because they live in an echo chamber and refuse to actually examine the other side of things. You've never been on the PETA website, you've never read their stances, you've never TRIED to understand where they're coming from. You only want to believe what you want. And you want to lock up people for saying something mean. Well sorry, but here in AMERICA, we can say whatever we want. People that don't like PETA, go move to China.
Shit they did, all the fucking time.
Publishing of exagerated imagery that no one asked for, getting into every other persons bussiness, starting terrorist activist campaigns against everything and everyone all the time.
They force their views into others, they don't dialogue, they just use violence, not always physical, but violence nonetheless.

I understand perfectly where they say they are coming from, but their actions are not justifiable.
Look, I also understand from what ideas terrorist groups like IRA and ETA came from, but like PETA's their means are not justifiable.

And again, hell your cliche calling people you don't agree with prisoners of an echo chamber, there is no echo chamber here.
It is PETA themselves that put effort in doing all this negative publicity on their own.
They make sure you remember they are mingling assholes that try to force their views on you.
Forcing ideas, that is avoiding dialog, is their way. They can go get themselves fucked.
And China has nothing to do with this, the nonsense one has to read.

PS: Of course they can't be locked up for what they say (but they could for the violent activism), nonetheless what they say and the way they do will make me state once and again they are fucking assholes and I will stamp any door I can on their faces, because they don't look for dialog, they look for pushing their ideas.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: the_randomizer

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Publishing of exagerated imagery that no one asked for, getting into every other persons bussiness, starting terrorist activist campaings against everything and everyone all the time.
They force their views into others, they don't dialogue, they just use violence, not always physical, but violence nonetheless.

I understand perfectly where they say they are coming from, but their actions are not justifiable.
Look, I also understand from what ideas terrorist groups like IRA and ETA came from, but like PETA's their means are not justifiable.

And again, hell your cliche calling people you don't agree with prisoners of an echo chamber, there is no echo chamber here.
It is PETA themselves that put effort in doing all this negative publicity on their own.
They make sure you remember they are mingling assholes that try to force their views on you.
Forcing ideas, that is avoiding dialog, is their way. They can go get themselves fucked.

PS: Of course they can't be locked up for what they say (but they could for the violent activism), nonetheless what they say and the way they do will make me state once and again they are fucking assholes and I will stamp any door I can on their faces, because they don't look for dialog, they look for pushing their ideas.
Yup. All PETA does is show the hurt and the pain. They're claiming they're being heroes when all they do is show pain. A real hero acts and shows things getting done, not telling others to do it for them, and then say that nothing's being done at all. They're too lazy to act or actually look around. They're heads are so far up their own rears all they see is their own crap. I got local animal shelters that are doing more in a year than PETA's ever done in decades.

Last edited by Dimensional,

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sheep shearing bullshit was possibly one of the most asinine idiot-campaigning I've ever seen in my life. Might as well condemn haircuts too. Not even Jehovah's witness tries to force their beliefs through misinformation like them.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Publishing of exagerated imagery that no one asked for, getting into every other persons bussiness, starting terrorist activist campaigns against everything and everyone all the time.

Like I said in another comment, one of their campaigns deeply personally hurt me long ago, they are psychotic with their terrible outreach. However they stand for what is right. They are definitely doing a disservice to animals with their shitty tactics.

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
PETA doesn't seem to care about humans that much so Nintendo should swap cows with humans.
I'm guessing PETA would be happy with this swap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE