Persona Q2 (3DS), Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night & Persona 5 Dancing Star Night Announced

upload_2017-8-2_21-36-33.png

Three new Persona games were just announced at the recent Persona Concert.

To start the ball rolling, it is Persona Q2, a squeal to Persona Q for the Nintendo 3DS.
Next we have two more spin off games, Persona 3 Dancing Moon and Persona 5 Dancing Star Night which appears to be similar to Persona 4 Dancing all Night and will be coming to PS4 and PS Vita.
So, whose excited? I sure cant wait for Q2, as for the other two games, I'll probably give them a shot ;)

Trailers:

Last edited by ElyosOfTheAbyss,

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm happy about new games of interest still being released for the 3DS.

What I hope for is that you move around your characters just like in Persona 4 (last game in the series I played).. First person perspecitve sucks for these kind of games IMO, moving around on a grid ain't any fun either.

Most likely it will be the same as the first Q. That's okay, it's not a game for me, others will enjoy it.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy about new games of interest still being released for the 3DS.

What I hope for is that you move around your characters just like in Persona 4 (last game in the series I played).. First person perspecitve sucks for these kind of games IMO, moving around on a grid ain't any fun either.

Most likely it will be the same as the first Q. That's okay, it's not a game for me, others will enjoy it.
If you don't like dungeon crawlers, frankly I don't know how you could like the franchise in general.

Reactions: Tsubakiandou

TheTrueDream42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone count how many labyrinth games that makes on the 3ds?
Well there is Persona Q, and then Etrian Odyssey 4, Untold 1 and Untold 2. So 4 right now, but if you count upcoming game then there is Persona Q2, Etrian Odyssey 5 and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux, making 7.

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If you don't like dungeon crawlers, frankly I don't know how you could like the franchise in general.

Because it's not first person and you don't move around on a grid in the other games, I just don't like that. And in all honesty even in those games I like everything besides the actual dungeon crawling better. Not a huge fan of turnbased RPGs most of the time, some of them have mechanics to keep battles interesting and entertaining though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?