Persona 5 To Get An Anime Adaptation

DF-HvNuUMAAlO9x.jpg

Announced earlier today on their website, Persona 5 will be getting an anime adaptation, airing in Japan in 2018. A-1 Pictures will be handling the production and a teaser is already available:

No word on a western release for now.

:arrow: SOURCE

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thought this will be revealed next month at the Persona Concert, but it'll probably be something like P5 Dancing or Persona Q2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Don't care.
Wow this has to be the most useless post on here i've ever seen.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't troll me with "Persona 5 to get a..." threads if they don't end with "Nintendo Switch port." please!
It hypes me up for a moment and then hurts my feelings!
:cry:
That is not going to happen. You might as well grab a cheap PS3 and be done with it. Barring the arena series and Persona Q, there have been no Persona games outside of the Playstation family.

I doubt a main line Persona will ever be on the Switch.
But as long as I have DQ XI I'm happy.
Hopefully that will happen but as we get closer to a release, SE have been silent on the Switch port...

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is not going to happen. You might as well grab a cheap PS3 and be done with it. Barring the arena series and Persona Q, there have been no Persona games outside of the Playstation family.

Hopefully that will happen but as we get closer to a release, SE have been silent on the Switch port...

If they cancel it I'll be pretty depressed, I've been looking forward to a portable HD DQ experience for so long.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is not going to happen. You might as well grab a cheap PS3 and be done with it.

This. I have absolutely NOTHING to do with the whole edgy demon-stuff SMT-Series, it just doesn't appeal to me, but man, I just devoured Persona 5 like a madman. Easily GOTY until now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.