Gaming Persona 4: Arena

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else given this game a shot? The Japanese version was released, but it has English text and voice. I personally am loving it. Even though I haven't beaten Persona 4, I find it pretty good. Not a bad sequel to the game. Fighting is pretty great to, although the D-Pad commands are a bit off. (May just be my controller.) I'm about 6 matches in the Story. Yu's voice acting is pretty good IMO, I just an't place my finger on who else the voice actor plays. I took some screenies on my RGH console to share as well.

1921681132-image1.jpg

1921681132-image2.jpg

1921681132-image3.jpg

1921681132-image4.jpg

1921681132-image5.jpg

>.< There's more, but photobucket is being difficult. Will update it here in a sec.

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
gosh this game looks super cool, I'm a longtime fan of the SMT series, so I'm probably gonna end up with it when it comes out, even though I'm not ttly crazy about buying a $60 game and preferably like handheld games better. Just wondering though, is this anything like the PS2 version of Persona 4?

Edit: I mean gameplay wise, not story wise

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waiting on the legit version, since i dont have a hacked 360 lol.

Either way, im pretty damn hyped. I love BlazBlue, and the gameplay is pretty reminiscent of it (And its pretty damn loved in Japan already, which is always a good sign for fighters)

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was region locked? Or does that only apply to the US release?
Some games aren't region locked on the 360 some games are. Check sites like ABGX and others.

This one is. I have a Reset Glitch Hack Xbox 360, so regions don't apply. To the other question no, the story continues after Persona: 4 but the gameplay is nothing alike. This is a Blazeblueish, UMvCish, fighting game.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not bad, beat 3 of the stories. BTW, 3 of the Persona 3 cast are in the game. So far I've beaten Chie's, Yu's, and Mitsuru's story line. I wouldn't say I can't stop playing, but it's a nice game to pick up from time to time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls