Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,

First of all, I<m not a hacker at all, but maybe I have some kind of idea for hacking the Wii U, but please explain me if it is possible or not, and if it isn't, why?

There are some games of Wii U that loads data from usb drive like Super Smash Bros Wii U, which loads custom maps.
So, my question, would it be possible to create an exploit by creating a coded map for SSBWU, created from computer, but instead of being a map, it would be something else, like a way to launch the process to install a Homebrew Channel.

So, would it be possible?

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

First of all, I<m not a hacker at all, but maybe I have some kind of idea for hacking the Wii U, but please explain me if it is possible or not, and if it isn't, why?

There are some games of Wii U that loads data from usb drive like Super Smash Bros Wii U, which loads custom maps.
So, my question, would it be possible to create an exploit by creating a coded map for SSBWU, created from computer, but instead of being a map, it would be something else, like a way to launch the process to install a Homebrew Channel.

If you mean like Smash Stack then yes. I have been told that the Snapshots menu has an exploit instead of the stage builder. Although I also heard that it currently can't be done.

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it can't be done ok, but why?
Is it because of there's a protection in the game? is there a protection in the wii u?
Why?
Well there's a value in the game that checks if all snapshots are actually valid snapshots. People have tried to crack that value but haven't cracked it yet.

headpie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

First of all, I<m not a doctor at all, but maybe I have some kind of idea for open heart surgery, but please explain me if it is possible or not, and if it isn't, why?

There is a heart of humans that pump blood from body part like leg, which keeps a human alive.
So, my question, would it be possible to create a surgery by creating a pump, created from factory, but instead of being a heart, it would be something else, like an electric motor.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No ideas are bad ideas. Thank you for the input. I believe if it were that simple it would be all set by now but all ideas are welcome. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/