Homebrew PCHex - Homebrew PKHex

Conan179

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when i set 2 in the hatch encounter, the game says, "looong time to open" with 255 in the hatch encounter, sasys the game "looong time to open" soon.
Hatch encounter, the max is 255.

Last edited by Conan179,

qi_synergist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey maybe someone can help me out.. things are going good w/ this tool but im not sure what strain to select for the PKRS.. & im assuming "left:" is the time (hours?) remaining?

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey maybe someone can help me out.. things are going good w/ this tool but im not sure what strain to select for the PKRS.. & im assuming "left:" is the time (hours?) remaining?
The first part is the strain, to determine the days remaining Pokemon takes the strain mod 4 + 1, so divide by 4, take the remainder, and add 1. The right number is what that results in. That's also how Pokemon can tell a Pokemon is cured because the right number will be 0 and the left will not be 0.

Reactions: qi_synergist

qi_synergist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first part is the strain, to determine the days remaining Pokemon takes the strain mod 4 + 1, so divide by 4, take the remainder, and add 1. The right number is what that results in. That's also how Pokemon can tell a Pokemon is cured because the right number will be 0 and the left will not be 0.

thanks!

jimbo4273

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to edit the Trainer and Secret ID's of a Pokemon? When I select the field, it won't let me change the ID. Same with the OT.

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how about reading the changelog ? it cannot, and this is outdated

Yes, I realise this is 8 months old and likely hasn't been updated for some time. Discussion is still going on this and I was under the assumption that there would've been at least somebody who had either picked it up or made a fork release.

Last edited by Pandaxclone2,

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Yes, I realise this is 8 months old and likely hasn't been updated for some time. Discussion is still going on this and I was under the assumption that there would've been somebody who had either picked it up or made a fork release.
PCHex++ is going to support wc6 to pk6 so ill have a wc6 downloader setup for pchex++ as soon as it comes out

xZaggin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way to dd a feature that tells you if the pokemon could be used for online and local play? I keep editing my pokemons and it keeps saying error when I play with a friend IRL and I have no idea which pokemon is messed up...

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Ray2R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FOR PCHex not PKHex...

When I clone a pokemon (by view, click on blank space, set) everything is copied. This includes the Pokemon ID (PID), so both will be the same. Do I simply press Reroll to change the PID? And would that make them unnoticeable as a cloned pokemon?

My problem is that when I view 2 of the same pokemon that's not a clone of each other only 1 letter and number changes for example. Pokemon 1 = 03D05C00, Pokemon 2 = 03D06800

Last edited by Ray2R,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.