Hacking PC -> PS3 Messaging System (Can it be done?)

idulkoan

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dslitehacks.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
PS3 has been cracked, along with the Sony PSP. Is there a way for some hacker to run a homebrew/code to find the way the PS3 talks to the sony servers (to log in and connect and everything), and Use it to make a program/software to log in on your PC and be able to exchange messages with other PS3 users (on the PS3) and do video/voice chat? To be able to log into the Playstation Servers, so you can chat or message people without even going on the playstation (if you even have one)? Would this be possible, and if so, would anyone try to do it? Is it worth it to unlock PSN features on the PC?

Z

Zorua

idulkoan said:
Any 1 think its a good idea?

Don't double post. It isn't encouraged here. You need to wait at least half an hour before bumping a thread. Also, your idea isn't anything interesting because the same thing is already available on Xbox Live without the need to hack anything.

idulkoan

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dslitehacks.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
idulkoan said:

Don't double post. It isn't encouraged here. You need to wait at least half an hour before bumping a thread. Also, your idea isn't anything interesting because the same thing is already available on Xbox Live without the need to hack anything.
But thats Xbox... This is PS3. And sorry for the bump/double post I waz falling asleep lol

Z

Zorua

idulkoan said:
Zorua said:
idulkoan said:

But thats Xbox... This is PS3. And sorry for the bump/double post I waz falling asleep lol

I've used PC -> Xbox 360 messaging a lot and believe me it isn't anything interesting.

idulkoan

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dslitehacks.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
idulkoan said:
Zorua said:
idulkoan said:

I've used PC -> Xbox 360 messaging a lot and believe me it isn't anything interesting.
Oh... Well I dont have a PS3 right now (if your wondering why, chk my sig)... I just wanted to mssg my friends saying what happened any why I wasnt on, and How im getting a new ps3 soon, but all I have access to is this computer. If any1 thinks its worth it and actually makes it, I know lots of ppl what will benefit from it (my friends PS3 broke, and some ppl from school can use it too)... It shuld get at leats 10000 downloads in a month after releasing it on GBATEMP... if they allow that here since 'mabe' hacking was involved and gbatemp doesnt want to get into trouble

Z

Zorua

idulkoan said:
Zorua said:
idulkoan said:
Zorua said:
idulkoan said:

Oh... Well I dont have a PS3 right now (if your wondering why, chk my sig)... I just wanted to mssg my friends saying what happened any why I wasnt on, and How im getting a new ps3 soon, but all I have access to is this computer. If any1 thinks its worth it and actually makes it, I know lots of ppl what will benefit from it (my friends PS3 broke, and some ppl from school can use it too)... It shuld get at leats 10000 downloads in a month after releasing it on GBATEMP... if they allow that here since 'mabe' hacking was involved and gbatemp doesnt want to get into trouble

Your PS3 got stolen? Wow how is that even possible? Anyway, if you look at it that way, yes it is useful for you but for the average user, it isn't anything special.

idulkoan

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dslitehacks.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
idulkoan said:
Zorua said:
idulkoan said:
Zorua said:
idulkoan said:

Your PS3 got stolen? Wow how is that even possible? Anyway, if you look at it that way, yes it is useful for you but for the average user, it isn't anything special.
It got stolen by some burglars who set us up and broke in while no one was home. We basicly know who it is, but we have no evidence for the police, So we can't accuse them... My replacement is coming next week so I should be able to message them again (but i have no games... waaaaa unless i goto my accoutn and downlaod battlefield 1943 again since i had battlefieled 2 as well)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)