Hacking Paying $1000 USD for a private homebrew launcher.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You should contact the starters of the 3ds decappping fund, they can use some money i heard.

Without joking: i am waiting for you to use a modified gateway launcher and brick yiur 3ds. Then i will repair your 3ds for 2000 doller! Easier for me

Reactions: octopus

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Read the damn thread before you post.

@anyone who says there's no such thing, how the fuck do you think people dump CIA files in the first place?
I already did.
Why would you need a homebrew launcher when there is already one? (technically)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Read the damn thread before you post.

@anyone who says there's no such thing, how the fuck do you think people dump CIA files in the first place?
With a similar setup to gateway I.e a 4.x base with a emunand setup, download games, decrypt, repack, profit

If there was a 9.x kernel exploit someone would of been blowing their own trumpet about it by now, even if there was no release

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
While I know that the premise of this thread isn't actually one of the most believable, please respect the OP's wishes without commenting on his lifestyle and idea of spending $1000 on a HB Launcher. It's his money and he's free to do whatever he wants with it - if he ends up not paying the dev then he'll have to deal with us mods ;)

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Im starting to think Smea is full of shit. He has no proof of anything that I have ever seen. He had some pictuires of mario floating on a 3ds screen but I don't think he has shown anything else, but I will contact him about this.

read the third line of my signature.

jokes apart, I'll ask you this: have you read every single tweet by smea regarding his exploit? I did, and I haven't the slightest doubt about its existence. I'm sure that if you read them all it would be the same for you.

Pawed

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Im starting to think Smea is full of shit. He has no proof of anything that I have ever seen. He had some pictuires of mario floating on a 3ds screen but I don't think he has shown anything else, but I will contact him about this.

Have you even seen smealum's twitter?

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think there might be a way to install .cia files on newer firmwares using some of the current tools, but I do not know if it will work or not.

I also do not want to post about it publicly because if Nintendo finds out, it will most likely be patched quickly and you will probably have to say goodbye to any possibility of kernel mode on the New 3DS.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
sweis12 So you want the dev menu installed on your 3DS? That's what you'd need to run .cia files (After installing them). That's what a lot of people want...

Man, all those deleted posts. I doubt I missed much, considering who was in those conversations, it was probably an argument about "Don't bite the hand that feeds you!" bullshit from the usual fanboys. :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: